Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No amount of cope and distraction will change the fact that the man who beat Kaido is in such a state he cannot even speak and was about to get get his head stomped, unable to move. It’s not even like the part against Kaido where he was able to immediately repump himself.
Blud got actually pushed to his limit by a restrained Kizaru, this is 100% canon
This is the second (?) time Luffy’s used Gear 5 this arc. That might not mean anything but everyone has a limit.

Luffy always holds out in the end so I’m not worried nor bothered by it. :carrocorn:

I would never actually make fun of disabilities or stuff like that I was just level 10 malding I apologize

:josad:
It’s quite possible Kizaru has a disability now after that star gun
I don’t think the guy can think straight or even really move anymore

Bro is probably paralyzed from the waist down and thinking slower than usual (Not that he was a quick thinker to begin with)

:josad:
Hyping up G4 (no adhaki) --> he's trolling, he doesn't think g4 (no adhaki) is a tough fight
Exhausted vs base g5 --> he's trolling
"This is bad " --> he is trolling...he's not hurt
Apologising and unable to move --> he's just trolling. He didn't lose the round

Soon when he's KOed for good easily by G4 Luffy --> He's trolling....he's not koed. He will come back in final war to fight Luffy

Think this is just stall piece by Oda. Luffy and Kizaru will be down until the flashback runs. Saturn’s power is intriguing. He’s confident against these many top tiers?

Flashback seems good as well, hope we get a deeply emotional flashback man. Ivankov and Jinny (hopefully Luffy’s mom?) were captured by WG as well damn. Now let’s see how Xebec, Roger, Garp story collide with this incident in a meaningful way without undermining Roger and Garp. Also I hope that we get an emotional flashback before Roger, Xebec and Garp arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.