Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No amount of cope and distraction will change the fact that the man who beat Kaido is in such a state he cannot even speak and was about to get get his head stomped, unable to move. It’s not even like the part against Kaido where he was able to immediately repump himself.
Blud got actually pushed to his limit by a restrained Kizaru, this is 100% canon
Lizaru didn't even scratch Luffy whereas Luffy one tapped Lizaru, let that sink in

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Same. Its just simple.

New girl and Kuma were very close + New girl loves to eat = New girl is Bonney's mom
I think I figured it out

Kuma and Ginny loved each other even had a child, but after Kuma began going through the pacifista program

She fell out of love

Then Mr stealyogirl dragon came and she fell for him

Bam had Luffy

Likely died giving birth to him

Years later Dragon invited Kuma and Iva to be apart of his revolutionary army

Dragon and Kuma are Eskimo brothers

Bonney is Luffys older half sister

It all lines up

It doesn’t fucking matter, going after dozens of users some who barely have anti-Admiral agenda and calling them shit like autistic or mentally ill is literally the worst thing you can do. You will make Finalbeta look like a saint.

Saying this for your own good, go ahead and seethe and rage against others in normal way but don’t do it like a personal hitlist goddamn.
Linyagi calling others mentally ill and autistic is peak projection

Seems to me Egghead is shaping up to be a WG W Luffy and the strawhats better hope Kuma saves them again

Luffy already had his hands full with Kizaru

Lucci is toying with Zoro

Saturn is seemingly immortal

Plus thousands of marines + VA's and pacifista

And if someone frees seraphim that's Even more strength for the wg

They better pray for a miracle or its over for them
Lucci is toying with zoro ? You’re a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.