Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re evil to a point of being disgusting. Government sanctioned squid game shit. I shouldn’t be surprised that things have taken such a dark turn, but here we are.
I mean Oda literally made this obvious with Charloss introduction.

I'm suprised it took people this long to get the admirals aren't actually serving justice.

The WG simply makes the world worse.

They’re evil to a point of being disgusting. Government sanctioned squid game shit. I shouldn’t be surprised that things have taken such a dark turn, but here we are.
At this point, I don't how anyone can think that the World Government aren't the final villains, they make Blackbeard and his crew look way better.

I mean Oda literally made this obvious with Charloss introduction.

I'm suprised it took people this long to get the admirals aren't actually serving justice.

The WG simply makes the world worse.
it's not totally black and white since pirates fuck up people also and marines there only hope but yeah if you a marine you got know you serving scum .
Post automatically merged:

At this point, I don't how anyone can think that the World Government aren't the final villains, they make Blackbeard and his crew look way better.
800 hundreds years of find ways to fuck over everyone else .

C

CensoredbyWG

I don´t even feel like powerscalling anymore, the plot took such an interesting turn that all i want to see is wtf happened in godvalley.

It´s obvious that we will come back to egghead at 1100 with dragon showing up to save luffy from saturn lol.

it's not totally black and white since pirates fuck up people also and marines there only hope but yeah if you a marine you got know you serving scum .
The marines per se are not a bad concept, they won't be dissolved in the epilogue but they'll be reformed by people like Fuji, Smoker and Koby. But the WG will be toppled and I wonder how they will do to still have any sort of WG equivalent to coordinate the marines without risking another abusive authoritarian government.

C

CensoredbyWG

I´m curious to see garp stance in this whole thing, same goes for roger...

I do like that the story is splitting apart from the ''good vs bad'' stuff and transforming a lot of perceived heroes in morally gray characters.

Post automatically merged:

800 hundreds years of find ways to fuck over everyone else .
It's pretty black and white lol. The celestial dragons are completely unnecessary.

The world would probably have a lot less pirates if they didn't tax and kill and murder everyone.

C

CensoredbyWG

It's pretty black and white lol. The celestial dragons are completely unnecessary.

The world would probably have a lot less pirates if they didn't tax and kill and murder everyone.
I think he meant that the characters who were perceived as good are becoming morally gray like garp and roger fighting against xebec to maintain the shitshow that was god valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.