Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant that the characters who were perceived as good are becoming morally gray like garp and roger fighting against xebec to maintain the shitshow that was god valley.
But are we sure that's what Roger intended to do there? Perhaps his intention was defending the slaves and the natives rather than the Gorosei? Rocks may have simply tried to crush everything and everyone.

I´m curious to see garp stance in this whole thing, same goes for roger...

I do like that the story is splitting apart from the ''good vs bad'' stuff and transforming a lot of perceived heroes in morally gray characters.
I don't think any of these characters were good or bad and not morally gray .
Even luffy the nicest \ good person in manga do a prison break the free hundreds of bad people lol

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I highly doubt that Zoro will get through this arc without clashing with Kizaru at least once to make him pay for the mess at Sabaody, especially now that Luffy's attack paralyzed and defeated Kizaru, and Saturn is running loose out there...

It's pretty black and white lol. The celestial dragons are completely unnecessary.

The world would probably have a lot less pirates if they didn't tax and kill and murder everyone.
I mean if want to do some good vs pirates you have work under marines which mean under CD scum.
Not that the CD are black and white they are as evil as it get .
They will be gone by the time the story done for certain .

C

CensoredbyWG

I highly doubt that Zoro will get through this arc without clashing with Kizaru at least once to make him pay for the mess at Sabaody, especially now that Luffy's attack paralyzed and defeated Kizaru, and Saturn is running loose out there...
Zoro pulled KoH on lucci, he ain´t doing much to kizaru lol.
Post automatically merged:

Don´t make me say it.

I´m curious to see garp stance in this whole thing, same goes for roger...

I do like that the story is splitting apart from the ''good vs bad'' stuff and transforming a lot of perceived heroes in morally gray characters.
Xebec was probably on a killing spree so he had to be stopped

They probably believe even if CD are scum they shouldn't be slaughtered, the usual noble trope in fiction

At this point Luffy’s mom is the most interesting thing right now in the story and it would be finally nice to get more expanded lore on the MC himself. The “and that’s my dream” chapter was such a hard blue ball moment I almost lost all interest in the One Piece itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.