Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the Coc infused attack can paralize the non coc opponent, if Luffy out for the moment only Zoro could save him, only Coc can stand against other Coc users...especially op Coc Chad like Saturn :zorothink:vs :saturn:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I´m curious to see garp stance in this whole thing, same goes for roger...

I do like that the story is splitting apart from the ''good vs bad'' stuff and transforming a lot of perceived heroes in morally gray characters.
Garp had to protect his paycheck

S

Sasaki Kojirō

SATURN IS NOT ON THE LOOSE IDIOT HES OCCUPIED BY SANJI

:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:
:lawbepo:
Zoro pulled KoH on lucci, he ain´t doing much to kizaru lol.
Post automatically merged:

Don´t make me say it.
The plot armor for Lucci only lasted as long as Kizaru was still kicking and failing, but now he's not because he's down, the Zoro vs. Lucci ends the moment we return to the fight... :ronalaugh::vistalaugh:

Well, it is good that we are getting something about god valley hope we will get full length god valley flashback upto rocks part and if possible some fight sequences of old legends.
And as usual, Oda forgot that Luffy can force his drum beat. And looks like Kizaru ain't in good situation either. So this symbolically implies Luffy = Kizaru. And Saturn is above both of them. Saturn so far looking menacing. And his powers are already beyond the Zoan DF powers. Maybe he is also a mythical zoan like nika.

I highly doubt that Zoro will get through this arc without clashing with Kizaru at least once to make him pay for the mess at Sabaody, especially now that Luffy's attack paralyzed and defeated Kizaru, and Saturn is running loose out there...
So Zoro getting Luffy’s sloppy seconds again? Why do you want to give Luffy fans more fuel to ignite Zoro fans suffering even more?

Status
Not open for further replies.