Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Greenbull not getting back up from a White Star Gun.. Greenbull can regrow from a seed..

If Kizaru was on Big Mom's crew he would be demoted.. :milaugh:

Only thing you can really claim is plot hole or plot convenience..
It good thing that this not another type of anime cause Kizaru would get kill for messing up his job so much lol.

Stall Saturn until Kuma gets there perhaps, or maybe it'll wipe out the fleet before Kuma teleports Saturn away:kayneshrug:
Do you think Kuma teleports himself to egghead? I think ancient robot will show its technology and Oda will hype this technology given it is the debut of the technology and Odas chance to highlight the might of ancient kingdom. This way he can hype the ancient kingdom and also the force that defeated ancient kingdom aka world government.

Do you think Kuma teleports himself to egghead? I think ancient robot will show its technology and Oda will hype this technology given it is the debut of the technology and Odas chance to highlight the might of ancient kingdom. This way he can hype the ancient kingdom and also the force that defeated ancient kingdom aka world government.
Kuma is definitely going towards Egghead right now and probably dying there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.