Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G5 gassing out is a huge lie. For reference, go read G5 Luffy vs Kaidou fight where he waa able to last very long without gassing out and can force back to G5 when he became old. And even when he defeated Kaidou he didn't turn old. After Lucci fight, he hardly stayed in old form (again makes no sense but Oda retconned G5 to have same old drawback to nerf because his brain became dumb with his age) like for 10 seconds or so. So please dont bring up not having stamina to maintain G5.
He literally said he was at hos limit and had to be saved. Also i don't think Luffy nor Kizaru will be down for long. Its just to move the plot. After this flashback is over both will get up and continue doing their thing.

I've been a yonko and admirals are roughly comparable guy for quite a while. But man, I must say what happened this chapter that has convinced me that admirals broadly speaking, aren't Yonko level.

Kizaru has disappointed me with this performance.

Kizaru vs Luffy ended in "tie". But that's because Luffy ran out of steam.
While, Kaido can fight at this level for several hours, once he got used to G5's wack shenanigans he started maybe getting the advantage even in CQC. Kaido would defeat Kizaru maybe high diff at worst, and not be out of steam.

Maybe it's just Kaido is built different and I'm judging Kizaru too harshly? IDK

The only Yonko Kizaru can defeat is BM I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.