Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think an exoskeleton appears and disappears in his body?
:risicheck:

(The eyebrow is just linked to his "evil" side )
Aint no way the Bandana sister trying to argue logic in a manga about a character that literally can combust on command and skeletons can heal bones with drinking milk
Some people really just type anything at this point lmao

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm saying Saturn is the Kuma of this arc, he won't be defeated. Kizaru is the antagonist here.
Most emphatically not.

Saturn is not the Kuma of this arc. He's the arc antagonist.
  • The Vice Admirals are answering to Saturn not Borsalino
    • Borsalino himself is answering to Saturn
  • Saturn is the one commanding the Pacifista
  • Saturn is the one that hurt Luffy's crewmates
  • Saturn is the one the arc princess (Bonney) wants revenge on
  • Saturn is the one that ordered Vegapunk's death
  • Neither Luffy nor Borsalino bear any enmity for each other; they only fought because their objectives clashed
    • Meanwhile, Saturn has a personal grudge against Nika
    • In this very chapter, Saturn tried to kill Luffy
  • Bonney and Kuma who were hurt by Saturn were told the story about Nika and the Drums of Liberation
  • Saturn is the one that has been hyped as an insurmountable opponent
    • His appearance with the black lightning and flames
    • The Vice Admirals commanding all lower ranked soldiers not to him
    • Zoro, Luffy, Borsalino, Lucci and Jimbe were all very shook by his appearance
    • Just in this chapter he fodderised Bonney and Sanji
Saturn is the big bad of the arc; Borsalino is just his strongest subordinate.

Last edited:
I don't want to wank Admirals, but you're really underestimating Greenbull's powers..

He can stack energy by absorbing like Caribou and use that excess for in case he gets real damage and spawn fresh..
He got full healing kit system.. Marco and Greenbull don't need to Observation dodge compared to Kizaru, Aokiji and Akainu..
That has never happened. He has never gotten any real damage to even know if he can do that.

Momonosuke managed to bypass his natural durability with fire... but fire is hakiless, that was just like Luffy attacking Croco's body originally, so GB reformed through plants... his literal logia element. Nothing new.

Show me an instance of me insulting you and losing my shit over this. And be honest.
ok

Here you are writing a paragraph explaining how you in fact are not rattled or annoyed and instead hyper-calm:

Dude, even though I have my preferences I don't let them supersede the way I look at the story as a whole. You are. I wanted Zoro to fight Kizaru but that hasn't happened as of yet. You don't see me raging and pulling my hair just because shit didn't go according to what I wanted. This flashback is gonna have a lot of focus in the idea of Nika and what he represents to the opresssed. It makes sense that Luffy would be the first to punch a so called god and actually hurt him in front of Bonney.

You on the other hand are solely concerened with Kizaru's portrayal and him "getting back up guys, he actually won the fight I promise" While I think this fight is over now regardless. From a thematic standpoint, it makes sense for Luffy to fight and defeat Saturn.
Something that chill people are known to do
:pepecafe:

And yes, I am in fact raging, and I'm not hiding it

Status
Not open for further replies.