Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if we got 3-4 arcs with the rest of the Gorosei as the main antagonists, I would completely love it.

I think @JoNdule had the idea that all the Gorosei would get paired up with admirals in some arcs (like Topman with Akainu, Nusujuro with Issho, Aramaki with Ju Peter).

Have Ju Peter and Aramaki be in Elbaf, have Marcus and Sengoku interfere in the Blackbeard vs Red Hair fight, have Nusujuro and Issho take on the Cross Guild and underworld, and have Topman and Sakazuki fight the Revolutionary Army together.

@DarkWitch @Paperchampion23
Hopefully we get it like this
So that every gorosei gets fleshed out before final war while Admirals fall in those arcs

That what i am saying this don't look like damage issues but pure stamina issues .
Which of course will get longer over more fights but we back time limit and i hate luffy power up always have it .
Ignoring the banter for a moment, its just for plot. Both Kizaru and Luffy will return to power after the drama ends.

@GUI I told you these pathetic Admiral fans would go full on denial mode if the anime design showed GB without a black blade
It's an important enough detail for Oda to have make sure the anime gets it right... if it were a black blade.

I actually believed it was (I have said so since his introduction) and that we would get a good reason why he has one, even if it didn't fully sit right with me had he actually created it. However, if it ain't black in the anime, it ain't black.

They don't seem to know details from pre void century, but maybe they are like 400 or so yesrs old
They all come from different ages. They're probably the strongest warriors from their era amongst the celestial dragons and were chosen to "ascend" by getting the eternal youth operation.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah :milaugh:

It so funny one has to even state this when the actual episode will be published in two weeks lol.
I'm making fun of you my guy. you're coping HARD!

Luffy is not some 70 years old to have stamina issues...did BB have any stamina issues of using two powerful DFs? his first uss and no such issues....
But now Oda will for plot .
It remind of that sbs question some ask if luffy could move by him self in DR when G4 end and he said yes but since people were there he let them do it .
In WCI we then see luffy moving after G4 and then Wano first time vs Kaido he can't move again .
I like OP but Oda does throw out consistence for plot or jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.