Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy can pump back into g5 mode and didn't turn into old man against Kaido even after defeating Kaido but somehow egghead G5 Luffy can't do that.....just like G4, FS, CoC....with new arc, Luffy do not progress in power but regress in power whereas other characters do progress like Law who is not that much proficient in haki was able to nullify DF effects....

Feels like Oda is doing things random and lazy....if there is any, he needs some operation for his brain too...or some editor should man up and point out his inconsistencies
Nika running around unchecked is unbeatable and will make the story end next year
🤔 didn't he go nika around her when He started fighting Lucci?
Even the giant robot didn't wake up then... Maybe Oda forgot about the drumbeat

I keep seeing different translations when it comes to Kizaru's dialogue.

Going to wait for TCB and of course Viz, I guess OPScans as well.

If the translations are correct and Kizaru said that he was unable to move then alright I'll accept it and that would be an L for Kizaru.

However it still doesn't change the fact that he's still conscious and that the fight between him and Luffy can still maybe continue.

What Luffy has had to deal with since he started fighting Kizaru:
- Not allowed to use ACoC until the final punch
- Sent through the laser barrier, had to go through it again to re-enter and Luffy acknowledges the damage it did to him
- Had to purposely swallow one of Kizaru's lasers to defend Vegapunk
- Renders Kizaru unable to move after finally using an ACoC attack, but gasses out and looks even worse than when he gassed out against Kaido, despite having died earlier in that fight

Someone teach Oda how to competently write Luffy in a fight without giving him bullshit nerfs at every turn, or maybe don't have him fight the Strongest Creature or give him broken powers before the final saga, so that his growth can keep going in an organic manner.

But now Oda will for plot .
It remind of that sbs question some ask if luffy could move by him self in DR when G4 end and he said yes but since people were there he let them do it .
In WCI we then see luffy moving after G4 and then Wano first time vs Kaido he can't move again .
I like OP but Oda does throw out consistence for plot or jokes.
This^

When people are around = Luffy will rely on them to recover
When he's 1v1 nobody around = he does his best to recover on his own

Vs Doffy, Kizaru, BM, Kaido during SNs vs Kaido ... He didn't need to run on his own after losing G4/G5
Vs Kaido , katakuri...He has to survive on his own

Status
Not open for further replies.