Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G5 stamina issue Oda just thought in this arc to pull some kind of retarded nerf. G5 Luffy was able to get back from turning old against Kaidou and Luffy didnt turn old after defeating Kaidou either. And the funny part is that mythical Zoan (zoans are known for the recovery) awakening having stamina issues when other zoan awakening like Lucci didn't have anything of that sort.
G5 too strong, had to nerf
Apart from kaido cause of his scales, nobody has taking G5 without feeling it greatly

lucci almost died and luffy was playing with him, kizaru took one attack without defending and can’t move granted it was with acoc

It's a black and white manga...for all we know it could be red in the manga, I mean Ryokugyu's hair is green and looks the same as his blade.

The anime is the most concrete thing yet and it goes against his blade being black.
Yes it’s a black and white manga
It’s pretty obvious when a blade is hardened or not. It’d undeniably not colored like a normal katana blade

Not when the anime gets colors wrong

Can't believe oda is adding so much filler out of nowhere to main storyline which is not even adding new info but repeating the same obvious shit....
Maybe the actual content which he has is of less than 50 chapters but need to drag for more years...

Idgaf if the anime shows a black blade for Twerkbull. He is a part time swordsman, Oda will never give him a blackblade

I doubt Oda feeds an admiral to Sanji. Lets be fair, Kizaru treated G4 Luffy like a scrub, Can EoS Sanji do that?
Egghead Sanji already made Gear 4 look bad, with Lucci's help, what manga are you readin

Kizaru treated G4 Luffy like a scrub, Can EoS Sanji do that?
We're literally at EoS, the day this Laffite level scrub goes from trash that gets one shotted by Ace, Sabo, Magellan, Aokiji, Garp and even Coby to fighting an Admiral is the day that Luffy, Zoro, Sabo and a few others need to move to the dragon ball universe because their growth rate and potential are worlds apart.

Kizaru cant move or he doesnt wanna move?
Cause with that Saturn statement, "i know the reason why" is because he dont wanna kill vegapunk afterall?
Cause if hes still conscious with Luffy at his limit, theres none that can stop him now
There no need for Kizaru to do anything he fail job at taking over the PX and killing VP.
Now that Saturn here he going to take care of this shit him self .
Does this look like man that will leave shit to other now that he show up .

Idgaf if the anime shows a black blade for Twerkbull. He is a part time swordsman, Oda will never give him a blackblade

I doubt Oda feeds an admiral to Sanji. Lets be fair, Kizaru treated G4 Luffy like a scrub, Can EoS Sanji do that?
This is another "sanji won't beat a YC"
If Sanji won't beat an admiral or gorosei, neither will Zoro

You guys never learn

Kizaru: taking a rest.

Luffy: needs to be saved immediately.

Scalers: "KIZARU LOST OMG."

I was worried that Luffy fans would lose their minds after Wano and Gear 5, but it's even worse than I thought.

Luffy just beat a man, Kaido, the WG was scared of attacking.

Kizaru is still conscious, while Luffy is saying nothing and needs to be saved by other people.

And people think Luffy is winning here???
Aw man even you took a L
This is bad.

Bruh , Kizaru is casually talking to Gorosei.
Who do you think took the L. Lmao.
Of course luffy did cause of the Taxing limit of G5 but I honestly doubt if Kizaru would be able to handle more CoC attackd is what questioning now since, well. mf had to momentarily stop (not just cause of his thoughts, but the fact that named attack SHOOKED him aswell.)

Lmao Sani is FAR MORE Durable than Kidd and Far stronger than Kaido
Lol what. Yes, Sanji is durable. But Queen smashing Sanji into a building made him cough blood too. Candy bullets could pierce the Exoskeleton of the Vinsmokes. Luffy on the other hand has high resilience to blunt force, yet was one shotted.

Meanwhile both Sanji and Bonney weren't knocked out. Gorosei haven't done anything crazy and you put them above PK level already.
And Kaido used CoC amped Thunder Bagua to one shot Luffy
No, it was a basic one. Like the one he used in chapter 1001. No ACoC, no hybrid, let alone Shuron Hakke and advanced Bagua variants.

Kaido is obviously stronger than Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.