Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So Ryokugyu doesn't have a black blade
I take my L on this one.
I will not change my opinion from the fact that it looked identitical to a black blade in B&W though.

What makes no sense though that it has the color of a generic non-hardened katana, not even wooden blade like some predicted. Did he manually coat his blade in COA even though he was not using it :kaidowhat:
Lmfao his blade is actually white and his hair looks terrible

Why didn't Oda declare Luffy the winner after he beat Cracker? The answer is simple, secondary antagonists aren't worth a victory box like Kaido got, maybe if Luffy beats Saturn you'll see one then, but I doubt Saturn goes down this arc, he's not a mere AssmiraL after all.
You're right. The Gorosei surely will be splendid future antagonists not worthy to go down here.

Second time you begged for my attention. Will we do a third soon as well?

It’s the fact dude arm is shaking and he states
I don’t think I can move”
After one singular coqs attack 😭
Look at Saturns face straight disgusted
Saturn straight up looks like a parent disappointed in their child lmao:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

You're right. The Gorosei surely will be splendid future antagonists not worthy to go down here.

Second time you begged for my attention. Will we do a third soon as well?
If my posts cause you so much distress then you're free to block me, I know this chapter has been very hard on you so I won't hold it against you to do so.

Ryokugyu Shows Up & Defeats Raizo
Aokiji Shows Up & Defeats Hibari
Kizaru Shows Up & Defeats Sentomaru

Yamato tries to Fight Him
Garp tries to Fight Him
Luffy tried to Fight Him

Yamato isn't allowed to Fight, gets Restricted
Garp is Outnumbered, gets Stabbed
Luffy runs out of Gear 5, gets Weakened

Momo is in a Desperate Situation (Against Ryo)
Koby is in a Desperate Situation (Against Pizzaro)
Bonney is in a Desperate Situation (Against Saturn)

Momo Unlocks New Powerful Attack "Blast Breath"
Koby Unlocks New Powerful Attack "Honesty Impact"
Bonney Unlocks New Powerful Attack "???" (Saturn will take Massive Hit just like Ryo & Pizzaro)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fujitora & Akainu are Next
Their Sub-Plots gonna be somewhere where there is a New Gen Character (Friend of Luffy) who needs to Unlock a Powerful Attack (Someone Younger than Luffy) and They are gonna End up getting Help from someone who have Adv. CoC but is Restricted so that New Gen Character gets to Shine

Such Characters include:

Vivi
Shirahoshi
Rebecca
Marguerite
Pudding
Carrot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fujitora is 100% going after Vivi, meaning She will Unlock New Powers (Obviously eating a DF)
As for Akainu, He will end up facing Hancock & her Crew who are trying to Cross to New World & join Luffy

So when it comes to Young Gen Characters getting Power Boost, it's gonna be:
Momo ---> Koby ---> Bonney ---> Vivi ---> Marguerite

As for Admiral Fights, it's not yet confirmed who will Fujitora face
But Akainu's Next Fight is gonna be against Rayleigh!

Luffys Bum Ass Haki Limits is the main Reason i still DIDNT put him above any Top Tier except Big Mom. When i was telling People Kaido>Luffy still they laughed at me lmao. Zoro would be more useful in a Fight against Kiz or Saturn than Luffys bum Ass right now :mihugh:. Need him to start wearing his Bandana and playing it serious no more non bandana 2 swordstyle

Saturn about to kill Bonney.

Sanji: "Don't worry I'm coming to rescue you!"

Kuma shows up and fights Saturn.

Kuma dies.

Sanji: "Alright now it's time to fight you Saturn!"

Giant Ancient Robot shows up and fights Saturn.

Sanji: "Ok I guess I'll help out this Giant Robot then."

"Where are you going Black Leg!"
Sanji will do something because there is no reason why would Oda bring him near Saturn to just watch & listen to backstory

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We can use a good discussion what have you got
There seems to be a returning event of capturing new islands for the world government with slaves and at least one time, there was a need for Saturn to appear. But since then, it doesnt seem to reoccur again, at least we never have heard of some event like that and its a pretty known happening. Did the appearance of Rocks change that?

And what will happen? We have this slavehunting, Rocks somewhere around, Garp and Sengoku later appearing... or are these events totaly separated from each other?

Also, is this woman Luffys mother? Did we saw her later on at some point? She seems to be interesting and it kinda makes sense that Dragon met her through this accident, since he also seems to meet ivankov there.

I guess there are some points more, which i just will see when the full chapter comes up.

The reality is
-Snakeman was shat on by Kizaru
-Gear5 only managed to tag him when he went after Vegapunk
-Toon force induced brain concussion
-Luffy unconscious after using all his taxing gears to hang with Kizaru

Kizaru's durability will never be anywhere near Kaido naturally, and any other top tier like Garp Shanks or whomever would get fucked by WSG
Luffy get tag going after Kizaru to save VP so that shit even ( if want say that Kizaru did want to fight it did not matter cause luffy promise to save VP even before Kizaru show up
Luffy tag him with WSG after he dodge Kizaru shit beam he spam for everything .

Status
Not open for further replies.