Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DF-based villain...
That will be outshined by a villain who has multiple DFs...
Who also gets outshined by DF-less people who are strong due to willpower(haki) alone.
DFs>multiple DFs>Haki is the progression of story. We already see Gorosei getting clapped in Egghead... They arent final enemies.
We dont know whats happening with the Gorosei this arc and you can plainly see that his power isnt at all ordinary.

The dude healed himself, made everyone stop moving and can hurt you just by looking at you. And he's one of 5 assumedly like this, all working under someone else who is presumably stronger.

But thats precisely how you deal with an endgame threat: you give the villain the tools to become seemingly impossible to deal with.

Its also how you establish tension for the endgame
One Piece is likely to be revealed 1113 or chapter after that. There's no place to squeeze in the motherlfame drama inbetween that and the long fights, as Saturn will be a tough nut to crack.

Sabo and Revolutionaries are likely to jump in, especially with the previous chapters we had on Sabo explaining the power of that weapon. They might know who created the weapon.

Did Ivankov needed to be in the current flashback? Seems like we'll see her again after the flashback.

There's a real possibility Luffy just never managing to defeat Kizaru even at EoS
Snakeman got negged, and Gear5 only tagged him when he focused on his mission
He just can't tag him, @Herrera95 might've been cooking all this time
:quest:
We lack to know that. Full unrestricted Kizaru with possible awakening.
Post automatically merged:

@Herrera95 look what happened to the strongest guy in the verse... He cant move after 1 punch.
Let's wait for explanation. But he looks better than Luffy.

Here and well. Thanks for asking.

Imo Saturn is going to scrap with the ancient Robot. That thing is going to be unfazed by his hax and it's basically going to be a Mecha Godzilla vs Godzilla type of fight. Both being entities each other can go all out on.

While Kizaru comes back into action with fully flashed out logia awakening.
I do wonder how Oda will explain the Mecha being durable, which material it's made of

I think it just gives Garp the possibility to do what he wants. WG thinks he was killed, so Garp can now go and take down pirates under a new name however he pleases. I still think Kuzan is a WG spy.
Imagine BB using his world lore knowledge gathered as a hobby archeologist to convince Garp to help him at least temporarily.

I do wonder how Oda will explain the Mecha being durable, which material it's made of
ancient lost technology, anything is possible if the grandline and DFs are possible

Kizaru gets one shotted with Dragon Damnation @Cinera @grey matter @HA V NUS001
Man, I feel bad lol, cause I actually like the admirals.

I am tempted to argue that Loda is doing the usual stall piece, where he had Kizaru go down only because Luffy was out of gas as well. There is no reason for Kizaru to go down at the last instance, if he could hold his own for 10-15 mins (or whatever G5's timelimit is)

But yeah, the feats look quite horrible. Dude got a clean hit once, and he's down. Even Lucci got back up within a couple of mins, SMH

Is this the time Rocks attacked ?

This would be insane. Too many strong characters in one place. Oda should never show it, he'll ruin it
Well god valley flashback is happening 38 years ago and the Rocks attack happened also 38 years ago

I legit cannot look at Garp and Roger the same way, this "protect the slaves" stuff is bullcrap, CDs planned to kill all of these slaves for sport :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I am tempted to argue that Loda is doing the usual stall piece, where he had Kizaru go down only because Luffy was out of gas as well. There is no reason for Kizaru to go down at the last instance, if he could hold his own for 10-15 mins (or whatever G5's timelimit is)

But yeah, the feats look quite horrible. Dude got a clean hit once, and he's out cold. Even Lucci got back up within a couple of mins, SMH
Character speeches can sometimes give hints. Lucci made it sound like his on the same level as admirals when talking to Zoro about them having no chance.

Well god valley flashback is happening 38 years ago and the Rocks attack happened also 38 years ago

I legit cannot look at Garp and Roger the same way, this "protect the slaves" stuff is bullcrap, CDs planned to kill all of these slaves for sport :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

But yeah, the feats look quite horrible. Dude got a clean hit once, and he's down. Even Lucci got back up within a couple of mins, SMH
Its stuff like this that really makes me wish Oda had a better editor to help work out his ideas.

Lucci took shots with no haki.

Kizaru took a shot with ACOC.

If Luffy hit Lucci with White Star Gun, he would literally be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.