Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why best to try and avoid wasting time. Besides since Saturn is already there, Luffy has to save Bonney now, Kizaru is irrelevant anyway.
And thats gonna be really good scene; Bonney is about to get shoot she closes her eyes calling nika and bam luffy comes with g5 knocks all fodders with conq and punch the shit out of saturn

Bro how the fk we're gonna wait 2 weeks?

This isnt a boxing match lmao
He got the stars whizzing round his head. He definitely lost consciousness. He's surrounded by rubble.

Oda's writing style is also shit if you think about it Luffy throwing Kizaru away was the dumbest thing he could do ... I get Luffy is dumb as a character, but his fighting was normally not this deplorable. I don't recall Luffy taking such stupid decisions during a fight before.

And thats gonna be really good scene; Bonney is about to get shoot she closes her eyes calling nika and bam luffy comes with g5 knocks all fodders with conq and punch the shit out of saturn

Bro how the fk we're gonna wait 2 weeks?
I am sure it's more than 2 weeks. The flashback didn't even end this chapter. Next chapter might be a full flashback chapter. If you take into consideration the fact of how important God Valley is to the main story, we might get 3 chapters at least of this.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
He got the stars whizzing round his head. He definitely lost consciousness. He's surrounded by rubble.

Oda's writing style is also shit if you think about it Luffy throwing Kizaru away was the dumbest thing he could do ... I get Luffy is dumb as a character, but his fighting was normally not this deplorable. I don't recall Luffy taking such stupid decisions during a fight before.
Luffy said his objective wasnt defeating Kizaru but stopping him from killing Punk. He tried to throw him into the water to neutralize him.

Status
Not open for further replies.