Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going off of what the manga says. People assume that black shading and lightning is needed for Luffy to use CoC in Gear 5. Nope, Oda just is inconsistent in drawing Haki.

Seeing these "Burrrrt the attack didn't have Haki" arguments is so stupid BECAUSE THE MANGAKA HIMSELF is refuses to draw the Haki consistently.

Can you recall a single instance of Kaido "Hardening" his body with Armament in Wano?

Am I supposed to believe Kaido wasn't coating his body with Armament Haki THE ENTIRE ROOFTOP FIGHT? Hell no, Oda is inconsistent, that's the explanation.
Ohh, I am definitely not saying no visuals = no haki.
In fact, I was arguing against that notion the whole time against a clown here

I completely agree, we can't say anything with certainly regarding haki cause Loda is inconsistent AF. And also making matters worse lightning is a thing with basic armament, advanced armament and advanced conqueror's.......so now people have to headcanon shit like lightning shape, thickness etc. Completely ridiculous

All I am just saying is that G5 and haki are not tied together, as in haki is not a necessity for G5 to exist.
Because G5 is just plainly put, DF awakening. There are no DF awakenings where haki is a pre-requisite. Luffy can use G5 without using haki, but he likely would use haki anyway since G5 is quite taxing and on time limit, so it makes no sense to not use haki

No a knockout is a knockout lol, you arent conscious.
Can't get up and tight for a while after being punched = loss
Can't get up and fight anymore = loss

Not every fight ends with the opponent unconscious. What matters is if the opponent can get up to fight again or not

I get the impression so far that Kizaru secretly wants the likes Vegapunk and Sentomaru to escape and isn't trying his hardest to actually follow orders. Saturn's comments about Kizaru being "unusually slow" and his dismission of Kizaru's words as "an excuy" are giving me that impression.
"I get the impression..."

It went from "kizaru isn't down...He isn't hurt...he's above yonko, ..."
To "I think he's just lying, he wants them to escape.."

He got the stars whizzing round his head. He definitely lost consciousness. He's surrounded by rubble.

Oda's writing style is also shit if you think about it Luffy throwing Kizaru away was the dumbest thing he could do ... I get Luffy is dumb as a character, but his fighting was normally not this deplorable. I don't recall Luffy taking such stupid decisions during a fight before.
Before G5 Luffy was actually a fighting genious, now Oda just wants lol moments on his strongest forms...

I'm just going off of what the manga says. People assume that black shading and lightning is needed for Luffy to use CoC in Gear 5. Nope, Oda just is inconsistent in drawing Haki.

Seeing these "Burrrrt the attack didn't have Haki" arguments is so stupid BECAUSE THE MANGAKA HIMSELF is refuses to draw the Haki consistently.

Can you recall a single instance of Kaido "Hardening" his body with Armament in Wano?

Am I supposed to believe Kaido wasn't coating his body with Armament Haki THE ENTIRE ROOFTOP FIGHT? Hell no, Oda is inconsistent, that's the explanation.
You're coping
G5 doesn't always use haki everytime.

Oda only made luffy use adcoc vs kizaru when he did dawn star
Anything else is copium

Can't get up and tight for a while after being punched = loss
Can't get up and fight anymore = loss

Not every fight ends with the opponent unconscious. What matters is if the opponent can get up to fight again or not

"I get the impression..."

It went from "kizaru isn't down...He isn't hurt...he's above yonko, ..."
To "I think he's just lying, he wants them to escape.."
We are heading for dangerous levels of copium.

Soon Kizaru with his guts hanging out and will count as it's just a flesh wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.