Current Events Luffy Kizaru or Sanji..who got shit on most this chapter?

Who took the biggest L?

• Total voters
Lmaoo dude Kaido ate that G5 attack for dinner same Kaido nearly died to 30 broken bones nerfed CoC less Ashura

Even Lucci tanked 3 G5 Hits
Zoro one shot kills Kizaru with Shi Shi Son Son
How did he eat it? It knocked him out while destroying his own attack and then buried Kaido miles under ground. Ashura made paper cut man.

Zoro killing Kizaru is headcanon. He can't even cut Lucci.

How did he eat it? It knocked him out while destroying his own attack and then buried Kaido miles under ground. Ashura made paper cut man.

Zoro killing Kizaru is headcanon. He can't even cut Lucci.
I am still open to bet
If Lucci survived one just one named attack and fight isn't over I'll quit this forum for 3 weeks

And I am saying any named attack CoC or not

It took Luffy peak of his power and 3 hits to knock Lucci down for 2 seconds
Don't even compare Luffys AP to Zoros lmao

It took him advCoC and over King Kong Gun to just match Zoros CoC less Tatsumaki

Anyways I don't wanna turn this into Luffy/Zoro stay on the topic

I am still open to bet
If Lucci survived one just one named attack and fight isn't over I'll quit this forum for 3 weeks

And I am saying any named attack CoC or not

It took Luffy peak of his power and 3 hits to knock Lucci down for 2 seconds
Don't even compare Luffys AP to Zoros lmao

It took him advCoC and over King Kong Gun to just match Zoros CoC less Tatsumaki

Anyways I don't wanna turn this into Luffy/Zoro stay on the topic
Luffy didn't use AdvCoC on Lucci though.

3 AdvCoC less hits knocked Lucci out and one AdvCoC hit Kizaru so bad he can't move.

Anyway Kizaru being one tapped like Midd is pretty pathetic

Well Luffy still technically lost the fight cuz Kizaru can still talk and is responsive after fight Luffy isn't
You can't lose a fight if your opponent doesn't hit you and your own power defeats you.

Luffy won seeing as he was the only one to land any significant hit in the fight.

It's like punching someone breaking their face but then saying the person who punched lost because he broke a finger or knuckle hitting someone
Post automatically merged:

Name me one yonkou who would go down with zero damage taken and landing only one attack.
Quite pathetic isn't it lol
You're pathetic enjoy your extreme diff fight with Lucci that gets like one panel every 5 chapters.

Dude Zoro moves 10 times faster than Law can even move his fingers for shambles
in headcanon land probably

Law would die before he even blinks against Zoro
Tell that to King/Lucci. The 2 high tiers Zoro was going to stomp. But never does lmao!!!

If you ever wanna debate Dressrosa Zoro vs Post Wano Law I'd be open but don't even quote me on this bullshit again
Why? DR Law> DR zoro is the take back by the vast majority of the community. Can’t waste take on every fanboy lol.

Law fan saying Law > Current Zoro is worse than Doffy fan saying Doffy > Current Luffy
3 billion man fighting Yonko>> 1 billion man struggling with high tiers. Quit it, zoro always gets outperformed.

You can't lose a fight if your opponent doesn't hit you and your own power defeats you.

Luffy won seeing as he was the only one to land any significant hit in the fight.

It's like punching someone breaking their face but then saying the person who punched lost because he broke a finger or knuckle hitting someone
That's not true
Win by survival is also a thing

Imagine if Gear 5th time limit was even worse and if actually killed Luffy but Kizaru lived

Madera vs Night guy..who won the fight?
This is similar to that
Post automatically merged:

in headcanon land probably

Tell that to King/Lucci. The 2 high tiers Zoro was going to stomp. But never does lmao!!!

Why? DR Law> DR zoro is the take back by the vast majority of the community. Can’t waste take on every fanboy lol.

3 billion man fighting Yonko>> 1 billion man struggling with high tiers. Quit it, zoro always gets outperformed.
STOP
STFU

I told you before I'll tell you again

If you ever wanna have Dressrosa Zoro vs Post Wano Law serious debate..we can have people vote..then hit me up

I'll not humor the garbage of current Zoro vs Post wano Law and catch your baits
No one in their right minds actually believes that shit