Current Events Luffy Kizaru or Sanji..who got shit on most this chapter?

Who took the biggest L?

• Total voters
Wat? Great comeback lmao, like no really truly beautiful. Perfect example of a brainless Ztards triggered a lashing out.

Law = Bad mobility a new low. Might start grouping u wit the 1 brain cell crowd after this
:suresure::suresure:
Laws speed is royally trash besides shambles but he's remarkably slow at performing shambles

He's so bad that sitting duck turtle like Kidd had to make openings for him

Thats mainly why I hesitate putting him quite on YC1 level

I think either sanji or Katakuri would kill him before he even realizes where he is

Laws speed is royally trash besides shambles but he's remarkably slow at performing shambles

He's so bad that sitting duck turtle like Kidd had to make openings for him

Thats mainly why I hesitate putting him quite on YC1 level

I think either sanji or Katakuri would kill him before he even realizes where he is
Debunked all in one panel lmao. I expect this nonsense from u tho. It was @zenox thay I didn’t know only has 1 brain cell. Like how clueless or bias does a person need to be. To even make a comment like, law has bad mobility. Shit objectively moronic
:giogio:

Debunked all in one panel lmao. I expect this nonsense from u tho. It was @zenox thay I didn’t know only has 1 brain cell. Like how clueless or bias does a person need to be. To even make a comment like, law has bad mobility. Shit objectively moronic
Lolll Fujitora treated Law like a puppy dog

You guys live in your own reality don't you?
Law fans (all remaining 5 of them lol) make Sanji fans look sane and logical

Doffy..yes a fodder like Doffy..who'd lose mid diff to Dressrosa Zoro fodderized Law on the bridge without even using awakening

Be patient, Kizaru is already stalemating Luffy while not going close to all out. G5 was only used as a warmup for him. This is worse for Luffy than Kizaru.
or kizaru is simply not the guy u think he is
he simply lost against luffy while going all out

quite literally proving my point by making him get out of that situation with a stone :suresure:

Kizaru was temporarily knocked-down by one single punch, makes me think of when Luffy was being hit by a single thunder bagua before getting conqueror's coating and awakening Nika. I personally don't even find this surprising as it perfectly goes with what I have been thinking but it massacres a whole agenda that was pushing the admirals being equal/stronger than the yonko, including the world's strongest creature.

Then there is Sanji who is being used as a hypetool again. Is that a massacre? It's funny but let's not forget that the Gorosei are the world government's strongest creatures/agents (outside of Imu). This is comparable to Law, Kid and Zoro being a hypetool for Kaido in Wano.

Finally, there is Luffy getting G5 drawback one more time. The most made up nonsense I've seen in the series. Have you ever seen a character run out if its power other than Luffy? Doflamingo did not run out of his (awakened) powers, Katakuri did not run out of his (awakened) powers, Lucci did not run out of his (awakened) power, neither did Yamato. So why does Oda have to make the legendary Nika run out of his powers? I really don't understand the logic there. The other awakened paramecias, zoans and mythical zoans don't run out of their power. I just don't understand it. Now, it's going to be 32 second drawback so not a big deal.

Sanji looked fine (for his tier). He wasn't knocked out. And obviously, Saturn's glance is a special ability of his and some kind of signature move. Given Saturn's anatomy, he doesn't look like someone who would mainly to CqC fighting/brawling, his abilities probably focus on such magic.

Luffy looked fine too. He was mostly goofing around in G5 without adv. Haki, which was due to plot. Kizaru didn't look bad either but out of those 3 probably the least good, given he couldn't do anything against a goofing around Luffy and tried to escape to finish Vegapunk, only to be caught up by Luffy and slapped into the ground with the first and only adv. Haki punch.

Base Sanji ate that shit for breakfast, Saturn was leaking CoC when he attacked Sanji, Sanji was the only person attacked by him who isn't Bonney, who was already a target for Saturn.

"Cough cough damn this coffee is hot"

That is the opposite of overpowered tho

Gear 5th is hardly impressive
Zoro in base has better attacks

And he only lasts for 5 minutes

I don't think Luffy is quite top tier

Peak of High tier to maybe bottom bottom top tier with 5 minutes top tier mode
The guy whose still struggling against a person Luffy troll diffed with G5....

If you think Zoro's base attacks are putting an Admiral down for a few minutes in one shot, when Asura couldn't even drop Kaido to a knee, you're on drugs they haven't even invented yet.

Last edited:
The guy whose still struggling against a person Luffy troll diffed with G5....

If you think Zoro's base attacks are putting an Admiral down for a few minutes in one shot, when Asura couldn't even drop Kaido to a knee, you're on drugs they haven't even invented yet.
Kaido is 100 times more durable and current Zoros AP is 1000 times more than 30 broken bones CoC less Zoro

Lol at Troll digged
Lucci turned Luffy into old man same way Kizaru did
He won the battle

Kizaru took one good hit from Luffy and got laid out flat for a whole flashback chapter. Sanji might get to unlock CoC to move against Saturn, and maybe set up an eventual grudge match after he gets hypetooled. He'll stall for enough time for Luffy/Kizaru to get restarted and Zoro to wrap up. Its iron giant time from there bay-bee.

I'm hoping that mythical zoans have trickier awakening with more caveats. And that other mythical ones like Kaido (Dragon King archetype), Yamato (Protector of Japan), Marco (tenacious remnant of the WB pirates), Sengoku (wise and even tempered leader) etc etc. And that Luffy's main issue with Kizaru is that he's trying to use his Nika form for something that isn't liberating people, on someone whose motivations he doesn't know. With better mastery he could just keep the heartbeat going at will like any other Zoan form, without a requirement. Because otherwise its bullshit that Luffy is the only one whose stamina is drained from using their zoan form. Even Lucci pre-TS could stay in zoan and hybrid form indefinitely.

:gokulaugh:I can't fucking believe what I'm seeing another L for Lanji :suresure:

Honestly I shouldn't be surprised, but I really thought Oda had turned a corner with his treatment of Lanji. I had just gotten uesd to once again calling him 'Sanji' but Oda reminded me what his name really is.

Lanji of course had it worse.

Kizaru is pretty close though, the guy got one shot, that's seriously bad for admiral fans. He is being treated like a side villain in a side arc by Oda. It still wasn't as bad as being clapped by Momo though, so he's above cuckbull for now.

Luffy did all the damage to himself, he's out because of his own powers so it's not exactly a massive L, but it's still disappointing and sort of a plot annoyance because his usual levels of stamina are far beyond this.

Sanji has often been used a hype tool..be it for Vergo..Doffy..King but each time at least opponent had to move a muscle and land a hit to defeat Sanji or you know crack his bone.

This time Sanji literally lost to someone's death stare..that is definition of fodder treatment

But then again it could also mean Saturn represents whole different level of power..Pirate King level+..which I told you bitches before even the latest chapter.

Sanji is solid YC1 level character but still losing to a stare is pretty bad

Then there is Luffy who still can't catch a break lol..like he was a High tier in Dressrosa only for 10 minutes while in Gear 4th..now he's a top tier only for 5 minutes while in Gear 5th. Oda fully reconnect Gear 5th and put severe time limit on Luffy..looks like he did the opposite of Zoro this arc who seems to have zero issues this arc.

This means Luffy can only compete with Mihawk Shanks etc for 5 minutes and then just die out or you know become a vegetable

Then there is almighty admiral who lost to one hit lmaooo

Even Lucci took at least 3 named attacks
One smack to face and Kizaru paralyzed

Imo still Sanji looked the worse
Kizaru probably still is the winner of the fight as at least he can talk while Luffy is unconscious

But all three people certainly got shit on bad

@ZenZu
@Elder Lee Hung
@SkySanji
@SakazOuki
@MonsterKaido
@Tejas
@comrade
@Fujishiro
@ConquistadoR
@Pringles
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier