Current Events Luffy Kizaru or Sanji..who got shit on most this chapter?

Who took the biggest L?

• Total voters
Sanji has often been used a hype tool..be it for Vergo..Doffy..King but each time at least opponent had to move a muscle and land a hit to defeat Sanji or you know crack his bone.

This time Sanji literally lost to someone's death stare..that is definition of fodder treatment

But then again it could also mean Saturn represents whole different level of power..Pirate King level+..which I told you bitches before even the latest chapter.

Sanji is solid YC1 level character but still losing to a stare is pretty bad

Then there is Luffy who still can't catch a break lol..like he was a High tier in Dressrosa only for 10 minutes while in Gear 4th..now he's a top tier only for 5 minutes while in Gear 5th. Oda fully reconnect Gear 5th and put severe time limit on Luffy..looks like he did the opposite of Zoro this arc who seems to have zero issues this arc.

This means Luffy can only compete with Mihawk Shanks etc for 5 minutes and then just die out or you know become a vegetable

Then there is almighty admiral who lost to one hit lmaooo

Even Lucci took at least 3 named attacks
One smack to face and Kizaru paralyzed

Imo still Sanji looked the worse
Kizaru probably still is the winner of the fight as at least he can talk while Luffy is unconscious

But all three people certainly got shit on bad

@ZenZu
@Elder Lee Hung
@SkySanji
@SakazOuki
@MonsterKaido
@Tejas
@comrade
@Fujishiro
@ConquistadoR
@Pringles
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Well Lucci probably low diffs Law as I don't think
There’s a thread on the topic… vast majority can’t even see the bum pushing Law pass mid diff. That’s on top of that embarrassing 2-1 with the seraphim toys. large majority also agrees Law stomps/negs the Haki less kids.
:cr7:

Law can resist advCoC users Aura in a fight
He bullies any version of Zoro. The guya vet lvl mobility separates the 2.

Not really. Luffy is just so OP his body can't handle Nika power... yet. Also Oda needs to give Luffy's opponents now plot armour so he doesn't just trounce them. Imagine if he didn't have the stamina nerf. He'd have steamrolled Kizaru and then Saturn.
That is the opposite of overpowered tho

Gear 5th is hardly impressive
Zoro in base has better attacks

And he only lasts for 5 minutes

I don't think Luffy is quite top tier

Peak of High tier to maybe bottom bottom top tier with 5 minutes top tier mode

That is the opposite of overpowered tho

Gear 5th is hardly impressive
Zoro in base has better attacks

And he only lasts for 5 minutes

I don't think Luffy is quite top tier

Peak of High tier to maybe bottom bottom top tier with 5 minutes top tier mode
He doesn't though.

Nothing Zoro has could match BG.

Zoro has nothing to show he could knock Kizaru down with one named attack.

Shishi don't go full Zorotard be fair.

Gear 4 and 5 is a nerf to Luffy I'll admit that.

There’s a thread on the topic… vast majority can’t even see the bum pushing Law pass mid diff. That’s on top of that embarrassing 2-1 with the seraphim toys. large majority also agrees Law stomps/negs the Haki less kids.

Dude Zoro moves 10 times faster than Law can even move his fingers for shambles

Law would die before he even blinks against Zoro

If you ever wanna debate Dressrosa Zoro vs Post Wano Law I'd be open but don't even quote me on this bullshit again

Law fan saying Law > Current Zoro is worse than Doffy fan saying Doffy > Current Luffy

He doesn't though.

Nothing Zoro has could match BG.

Zoro has nothing to show he could knock Kizaru down with one named attack.

Shishi don't go full Zorotard be fair.

Gear 4 and 5 is a nerf to Luffy I'll admit that.
Lmaoo dude Kaido ate that G5 attack for dinner same Kaido nearly died to 30 broken bones nerfed CoC less Ashura

Even Lucci tanked 3 G5 Hits
Zoro one shot kills Kizaru with Shi Shi Son Son