General & Others Kizaru vs Luffy: An Agendaless View

I think everybody agrees that neither Luffy or Kizaru came out of this fight like people expected them to. And fans of both sides have been trying to cover this up with embarrassing copes.

The Luffy/Yonko fans did not expect Luffy to be completely helpless after using G5 and only landing one hit on Kizaru. And Kizaru/Admiral fans did not expect him to be incapacitated after just one hit. These are not the standards that people were shown in Wano and earlier of established top tiers.

At the end of last chapter, Luffy fans were arguing that Luffy would just restart the beat like he did against Kaido and Kizaru fans were saying that he will get back and he is still in troll mode. The result though was that Luffy had to be saved by Franky, whereas Kizaru can talk but cant move and get up.

Neither side has come out looking good in this exchange and I expect that their might not even be a rematch now, Oda will leave this as inconclusive and move on to Saturn.

I think everybody agrees that neither Luffy or Kizaru came out of this fight like people expected them to. And fans of both sides have been trying to cover this up with embarrassing copes.

The Luffy/Yonko fans did not expect Luffy to be completely helpless after using G5 and only landing one hit on Kizaru. And Kizaru/Admiral fans did not expect him to be incapacitated after just one hit. These are not the standards that people were shown in Wano and earlier of established top tiers.

At the end of last chapter, Luffy fans were arguing that Luffy would just restart the beat like he did against Kaido and Kizaru fans were saying that he will get back and he is still in troll mode. The result though was that Luffy had to be saved by Franky, whereas Kizaru can talk but cant move and get up.

Neither side has come out looking good in this exchange and I expect that their might not even be a rematch now, Oda will leave this as inconclusive and move on to Saturn.
Your last paragraph is why people view Luffy as having won.

Narratively it feels as though Luffy and Saturn will fight.

And that Saturn is likely stronger than Kizaru.

Just typical Oda non sense for not wanting to reveal the true power levels and keep the mystery going on.. I don't know for how long he can keep this up though..

The only thing Luffy fans didn't expected was to OS an Admiral tier character.

Luffy destroyed Kizaru. I thought it will be an high diff but no.

As for Admirals fans they are just coping hence why most of them run away.

As for the fight result people should understand it's a simple fiction
95% of readers thinks it's a clear win/OS for Luffy. Are they wrong ?
No, because Kizaru is down because of Luffy and Luffy is down because of his own power

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The only thing Luffy fans didn't expected was to OS an Admiral tier character.

Luffy destroyed Kizaru. I thought it will be an high diff but no.

As for Admirals fans they are just coping hence why most of them run away.

As for the fight result people should understand it's a simple fiction
95% of readers thinks it's a clear win/OS for Luffy. Are they wrong ?
No, because Kizaru is down because of Luffy and Luffy is down because of his own power
Did we read the same thing?
Luffy the spammer has managed to land a single hit, just when he was about to gas out which is plot convenience and Kizaru will stand up like he was never down...
God mode achieving nothing against a guy who doesnt have aCoC nor did he use Awakening or even a single named attack against Luffy while distracting himself with Vegapunk...
How can this possibly be good in your eyes... :saden:

It was a boring fight with no real tension. Also Gear 5 is dross. But it's clear to me Luffy > all admirals (Akainu excluded). He is just playing around to much. Saturn confirmed as much. Its like Sulong Dukes vs Jack with Kaido calmly stating "you're not weak. It's just that they are very strong".

We will soon see Luffys drum restore him and we will see Kizaru getting up as well, neither of them are done. We could very well see a swap now.

Luffy vs Saturn (non conclusive)
Zoro vs Kizaru
Jinbei + Sanji (or one of them) vs Lucci

As I said Admiral fan should just coping. They can be happy VP wasn't close from Luffy.
Because if Luffy and VP were close. Kizaru wouldn't last more than 1min against Luffy
Yeah, if we except that he already did and Luffy wasn't able to hit him hard until the very end.

Also, not even a 100% Kizaru.