Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those sparks mean nothing outside of IMPACT.

its the community head canon that it's CoC which it's not
Really ? I remember Sabo saying those black effects are a result of Coc in a movie special for Dressrossa and i thought he said the same in the manga during Luffy's clash with Chinjao in the coloseum.
Post automatically merged:

I dont think so lol
That maybe just Coa
I hope they do lol, just to destroy some headcannons that say Kaido have no Coc users under him.

Last edited:
Just realized something: Yamato wanting to meet Luffy specifically may be because of Ace told him about Luffy. Ace was there 4 years ago and he may have talked about Luffy plenty. Its possible Yamato and Ace also bonded over other things while he was there.

As for the "Ace" in Kaido's crew, I see several options. The "Ace" for all intents and purposes, SHOULD exist within Kaido's crew hierarchy. It's not about redundancy with Luffy's brothers name. Oda has named multiple characters the same name. In fact, Luffy's brother already has ties to this arc, and I can see someone being called "Ace" personally affecting him, even if its just a moniker in Kaido's crew (I highly doubt "King", "Queen" and "Jack" are their ACTUAL names).

Anyway, here are the most likely options:

- The "Ace" does not exist at all. IMO this is unlikely based on what I said above. It makes not sense to stop at King if you are basing a crew on card values.

- Kaido himself is the "Ace". I think this is also unlikely as the man has "Governor General" as his title and its been stated multiple times. No mention of Kaido being the "Ace". Though, if he and the Numbers are Vegapunk experiments and they all received a "number", he could be 1, which COULD be interpreted as "Ace". That's another theory for another time though.

- Yamato is the "Ace". We certainly don't know much about Yamato save for his appearance now. We don't know how Kaido feels about his son or his reliability. Clearly this chapter shows that he has physical strength "somewhat" like his father. We don't know his intentions truly. If he's somehow still bad or a tragic sort of antagonist (forced to fight Luffy, etc), I can 100% see him being the Ace, albeit, unreliable due to his interactions with Luffy so far. If he's good, and he's poised to join the strawhat crew based on his words to Luffy, then I don't see him being the "Ace", or rather, I can see him having the name (possibly after meeting Ace himself and them having a bond because of it) but not living up to it based on his dreams/desires outside of Kaido's crew.

- The "Ace" is an entirely separate person and we have yet to hear anything about them.

To me, the last 2 are the most likely. I don't see Oda leaving out the Ace from this crew. If its not Kaido, then it must be Yamato or someone new. Leaving the Ace out of the crew is like Crocodile only having only up to Mr. 2 while he's Mr. 0, Mr. 1 pretty much needs to exist for it to make sense.

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad: King "Kaido let me use your name coz I can't handle flyers"
Yamato "stay in your line" as he one-shot Ulti

Kata
Yamato

Are people who took down easily Vet/Low high tieras it should.

Law
Zoro
Jinbei
Doffy
Sanji

Needed efforts and high end attacks to no/low/mid diff Vet tier dudes

Base Yamato AP is already above any YC except Kata.
:milaugh: people still thinking Calamities are above SCs? Or above Yamato? At beats calamities equal Cracker or Smoothie.

Kaido >= BM
King + Queen =< Katakuri

Luffy already beat Lucci + Enel of NW which is Katakuri.
King and Queen are twice below Katakuri just like pre fs Luffy was.

Who represents who from Pre ts Villains :
Teach : Teach
Akainu : Akainu
Kaido : represents both Kuzan and Oars , everyone gangs up on him like how straehats all fought Kuzan/Oars.
Kata : represents both Lucci and Enel, CoO and combat skilled fighter who matches Luffy gears.
Doffy : Crocodile, obvious parallelism.
Cracker : Sentomaru with Pacifistats, defensive fighters with an army.
King : Kaku
Queen : Jabra
Jack : Blueno
Hody : Arlong
Ceasar : Buggy, "Clowns"
Hyou : Ray, teaching Luffy haki.

:josad: King "Kaido let me use your name coz I can't handle flyers"
Yamato "stay in your line" as he one-shot Ulti

Kata
Yamato

Are people who took down easily Vet/Low high tieras it should.

Law
Zoro
Jinbei
Doffy
Sanji

Needed efforts and high end attacks to no/low/mid diff Vet tier dudes

Base Yamato AP is already above any YC except Kata.
:milaugh: people still thinking Calamities are above SCs? Or above Yamato? At beats calamities equal Cracker or Smoothie.

Kaido >= BM
King + Queen =< Katakuri

Luffy already beat Lucci + Enel of NW which is Katakuri.
King and Queen are twice below Katakuri just like pre fs Luffy was.

Who represents who from Pre ts Villains :
Teach : Teach
Akainu : Akainu
Kaido : represents both Kuzan and Oars , everyone gangs up on him like how straehats all fought Kuzan/Oars.
Kata : represents both Lucci and Enel, CoO and combat skilled fighter who matches Luffy gears.
Doffy : Crocodile, obvious parallelism.
Cracker : Sentomaru with Pacifistats, defensive fighters with an army.
King : Kaku
Queen : Jabra
Jack : Blueno
Hody : Arlong
Ceasar : Buggy, "Clowns"
Hyou : Ray, teaching Luffy haki.
This post is harder to decipher than Poneglyphs, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.