Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
This thread is too boring, the old thread was the funniest with the Yamao4Nakama side getting thoroughly defeated at the end lmao after acting like they knew it all lol. My guy @dizzy2341 pulled a 2016 Cavs 3-1 comeback without even trying lol
I mean Yamato still has a chance of joining, again I think we should wait until we're like 1/4th into Elbaf before we say they're not joining for sure.

If Oda didn't care about her, then why did he leave her answer on a cliffhanger? why put her front center on the cover of volume 105? why drop hints about her?

If Oda simply wanted her to rule Zou, confirming it take the same amount of time he spent making her decline the offer in the first place. It's not hard for him to set it up properly, but he decided not to and left us with a cliffhanger.

Having Carrot rule Zou was simply a way for Oda to get Carrot to think about Pedro's will, while drawing a parallel with Oden and his experience of having to rule a country he had no desire to rule. This is also why, in the 1056 scene, she eats Oden.

Oda's editors were against Ace's death, but today he's a doughnut, so don't build your headcanon on that.

her chances to join the main plot involving the strawhats remains the same. Till proven otherwise
I'm not debating an irrelevant bland ass character.. Oda got rid of her the fastest he could when he could..

You can say fuck the role and mention that Jimbei role is kinda pulled out of someone ass which it honestly is, but you still have to make up a hypothetical role for Bonney or anyone for that matter regardless of how foreshadowed or estabilished it is.

We can't just go, Nami- navigator, Ussop-snipper, Franky-shipwright, Bonney-..... random bitch that eats a lot

Yes i've seen Gabiru D. Rat videos aswell, kinda wish i didn't so i didn't engage into OP fandom honestly
Post automatically merged:

If her fruit is called the Towa Towa no mi or is any way the inverse of the Toki fruit, my favourite fan theory will come true

:funky:
May I ask what this theory is?

May I ask what this theory is?
Basically that the "One piece" was something that was sent into the infinite future or a certain point in time by the Toki Toki fruit to keep it safe ( much like Oden's men were sent to the future) and that's why Roger was too early.

So in Raftel you'd have to get someone with the inverse of the Toki fruit (Bonney maybe), to stop the time travel of the One piece.
Watch from minute 51.14

Basically that the "One piece" was something that was sent into the infinite future or a certain point in time by the Toki Toki fruit to keep it safe ( much like Oden's men were sent to the future) and that's why Roger was too early.

So in Raftel you'd have to get someone with the inverse of the Toki fruit (Bonney maybe), to stop the time travel of the One piece.
Watch from minute 51.14

Oh, that would actually be interesting. Especially since Bonney's powers are permanent on non-organic things

in one jump Carrot can see an entire island and act like a radar

Unagi = electric eel / Usagi = rabbit

Electric eels emit electrical waves that enable them to locate their prey, navigate and communicate. If carrot manages to emit her electro she will be able to accomplish such feats.

Bonney just shows the need for a lookout.
Bonney isn't able to leap high into the air in 1 jump, or have any kind of mantra.
Won't join

I'm not super on board with Bonney joining, but I think it's a little interesting that her DF name hasn't been revealed yet. I wonder if there's any way her DF could be named something that involves 2 and 9 to fill out the remaining number spots for DF users on the crew. It would also relate to Kuma's fruit in that way. No idea if there's a way to make that work with her powerset though.