Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unironically Franky fighting someone this big would be awesome
Both Franky and Sanji are related to Science, Franky will be the successor to Vegapunk with his ground breaking inventions and tech, and definitely going be the strongest Cyborg too by the EOS.
He has great feats in Wano, he defeated someone equivalent to WSW, and was still in shape to protect the crew, if not Egghead, I don't see him shining in other arcs much.

Sanji related to Science in a manner where he will surpass every creation of Science, and you like it or not, he is lacking feats against top tiers, by that I meant reasonable show.

Killer being weaker than Sanji still had the privilege to be group with the rest on the rooftop.

Sanji's blue fire might be able to nullify Gorosei? Zoro has Green flames, Luffy's red flames.

Those might be the key to defeat a Gorosei.

So, the chances of Sanji and Franky teaming up together to stall Saturn is a big possibility, till the time Kuma comes.

It is the PK crew afterall, if the members who are then present do not get the showcase or the opportunity to protect Luffy, it will look kinda bad.

Rooftop might repeat again, we might even see Cutie Jinbo.

Last edited: