Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle;
Townie approach to thread, townie attitude, genuinly asking good questions and making good votes. Only problem is the slot lkinda feels LAMIST / but willing to ignore that for the time being. Want more time on the slot / more thread contribution before solidying anything

Ekko:
Hate the votes on them, hate the push. I am betting there is a mafia in Naomi / Always who jumped on the LHF of a wagon in order to get town read / feign contribution

Naomi:
Dont like there thread approach. Kinda simple as that. Also a very weird vote.

Alwaysmind:
Horrible voting, I want this flipped so far but

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Kay Im leavingt thread since I cant play the game due to the mod message thing
If I have to bump every one of my posts I will be pissed
Unfortunately it seems like it was the only way to deal with the rampant bot attacks we were dealing with a week ago, clearly at a big cost at that :risitasad:

Hello, fine citizen of this very fine game!
While I do understand this game may be tough, I have a simple way to full solve!
Please post every single past game you have done, a full history of what you did that game, your interactions with every single slot in the game(town and non town), whom exactly you trusted in that game, why you trusted them, and do this for every game you have played.

Once this basic first step is done, I will then read everything you have posted. After reading everything you have posted, I will make 294 posts analyzing everybodys playstyles and comparing it to the first post you sent.
if it doesn't match up, I will chop you instantly!
If it does match up, I will not chop you! How pleasant does that sound! Infact, I'll likely lock you good!

Failure to post will result in death.
Good luck fellow members of this town! You'll need it!
(No refunds.)

**Note:**
Y'all know the drill by now, I'm locked town. You should know that it's anti town and bad manners to vote me. Investigatives wasting a check on me is throwing, but even if an investigative says they have a sided read on me, that investigative is fake, unreliable, has their will wrong, or I am framed. If anyone ever says I am sus, or even worse votes me, it's town's responsibility to immediately gas them and send them to an early grave because they are surely mafia or bad town. Any gamer who votes me is outted mafia
Bumping this post

Michelle;
Townie approach to thread, townie attitude, genuinly asking good questions and making good votes. Only problem is the slot lkinda feels LAMIST / but willing to ignore that for the time being. Want more time on the slot / more thread contribution before solidying anything

Ekko:
Hate the votes on them, hate the push. I am betting there is a mafia in Naomi / Always who jumped on the LHF of a wagon in order to get town read / feign contribution

Naomi:
Dont like there thread approach. Kinda simple as that. Also a very weird vote.

Alwaysmind:
Horrible voting, I want this flipped so far but
are you scum with tmi, and targetting town voting town? as day 1, no votes are solid. but you seem to jump the gone as 100% scum push

oh naomi is in the game she's a good policy lynch candidate as well.
rolled scum with this narrative to huh

are you scum with tmi, and targetting town voting town? as day 1, no votes are solid. but you seem to jump the gone as 100% scum push
I love how you suddenly changed your story to me being scum with TMI as opposed to being agressive
Also, if I was scum with TMI, then that would imply you're evil no? As I have you a scum lean
I think this vote is *bad* at best, given its based on nothing when AI content has been posted. Therefor, I am acting on it.
If we're just talking about defensive for no reason, you occupy that archtype fairly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.