Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow teammates, today I stand before you not only as a member of this town but as a dedicated and unwavering Townie. I want to make it abundantly clear that I am a valuable asset in our quest to root out the scum and ensure the safety of this community.

It's crucial for us to work together as a united front, and my commitment to the cause of the Town is resolute. I'm here to share a few reasons why you should consider me a valuable asset in this endeavor.

First and foremost, I am deeply invested in the welfare of this town. My primary goal is to ensure the well-being of our fellow townspeople and to identify those who pose a threat. I have no ulterior motives, no hidden agendas; my loyalty lies solely with the Town.

Secondly, I am actively engaged in the process. You've seen me contributing to discussions, asking questions, and offering insights. I am dedicated to analyzing the information we have and putting the puzzle pieces together to find the scum among us.

I am here to defend and protect my fellow Townies. When one of us is wrongly accused, I will stand up and vouch for their innocence. This loyalty to the Town is an unshakable part of my character.

Moreover, I have been consistently voting in line with the majority when we decide to eliminate a player. This is not a sign of complacency but a strategy to ensure we are all on the same page and united in our efforts to uncover the scum.

Lastly, I am actively working to build alliances with those who share the Town's interests. I believe that together, we can consolidate our votes and identify the scum players, thereby securing our victory.

So, my dear teammates, I implore you not to cast doubt upon my commitment to the Town. I am not just a valuable asset; I am your ally in this endeavor. I will use every ounce of my energy and intellect to help us achieve our goal. Please consider the weight of these words when making decisions that could impact our town, for together we are unstoppable, and I am here to ensure our victory. Thank you.

oh maybe he restricted for typing this way?

Fellow teammates, today I stand before you not only as a member of this town but as a dedicated and unwavering Townie. I want to make it abundantly clear that I am a valuable asset in our quest to root out the scum and ensure the safety of this community.

It's crucial for us to work together as a united front, and my commitment to the cause of the Town is resolute. I'm here to share a few reasons why you should consider me a valuable asset in this endeavor.

First and foremost, I am deeply invested in the welfare of this town. My primary goal is to ensure the well-being of our fellow townspeople and to identify those who pose a threat. I have no ulterior motives, no hidden agendas; my loyalty lies solely with the Town.

Secondly, I am actively engaged in the process. You've seen me contributing to discussions, asking questions, and offering insights. I am dedicated to analyzing the information we have and putting the puzzle pieces together to find the scum among us.

I am here to defend and protect my fellow Townies. When one of us is wrongly accused, I will stand up and vouch for their innocence. This loyalty to the Town is an unshakable part of my character.

Moreover, I have been consistently voting in line with the majority when we decide to eliminate a player. This is not a sign of complacency but a strategy to ensure we are all on the same page and united in our efforts to uncover the scum.

Lastly, I am actively working to build alliances with those who share the Town's interests. I believe that together, we can consolidate our votes and identify the scum players, thereby securing our victory.

So, my dear teammates, I implore you not to cast doubt upon my commitment to the Town. I am not just a valuable asset; I am your ally in this endeavor. I will use every ounce of my energy and intellect to help us achieve our goal. Please consider the weight of these words when making decisions that could impact our town, for together we are unstoppable, and I am here to ensure our victory. Thank you.

dude this is your second post....
:suresure:

fixed

dude this is your second post....

:suresure:

What do you think of naomi is the better question here.
Alot of there posts seem to give off the vibe of contributing without actual contribution.
I think the post above is a great example; the only slot theyve brought into contention this game is mine, seeminly only because i pushed thme.

What do you think of naomi is the better question here.
Alot of there posts seem to give off the vibe of contributing without actual contribution.
I think the post above is a great example; the only slot theyve brought into contention this game is mine, seeminly only because i pushed thme.
this person is liar with narrative

seems obsessed

Naomi has three options infront of them
> Refute the points
> Ad hominum attacks
> Explain why those arent actually AI
i never made fun of you and have been on point to criticize your claim of me being scum,on game point.

you throwing ad hominum narrative is very poor.

My posts clearly did there job of progressing the gamestate
However, at this point I think naomi is just evil Vote Lynch Naomi
They had a horrible reaction to my push, and im the only slot theyre bringing contention to; to the point of asking another player what they think of my slot as opposed to any other slot in the game
I cannot see a good reason why town would do this

you throwing ad hominum narrative is very poor.
Nah, im just impressed that you didnt do any of the 3
instead you just decided to call me evil w/o any reasoning
Post automatically merged:

In addition to the above post since I just thought of this; calling me a liar with a narrative is weird when you cant refute anything of what Ive said. The best youve done so far is "Luka is evil!!!" without any thought put into the read: failure to cosnider that, even if you were town, town can make bad reads as well. Town doesnt jab out like that at a single accusation.

Nah, im just impressed that you didnt do any of the 3
instead you just decided to call me evil w/o any reasoning
hey, i am interested why you called me evil first.

so you don't like when you are suspected back, after making poor claim who is scum etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.