Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
You're the leading voice of this duo. You may didn't vote for Ekko or subbed after Naomi's vote , you've been on Ekko's back. I know he doesn't play seriously. But you seem to have the same battle plan that Naomi. You're very intelligent but are you not questionning, at least yourself, why Naomi is the going the exact same way as you?

as the guy keeps accusing me of things i never did or avoids the questions, and when i point it out, and mimic him as joke. it backfires and he circle jerks himself without realizing.
This is why I hate being town. This is the most bullshit thing ever.
First off, my original accusation was poor. I admit that. I do not try to make good accusations from the start, it's just to get the game going.

Continuing on, you accusation of me was trying to spin a narrative. But you never explained what about my push is bad, All you're responding with is 'this dudes EVIL gettem' and that's it.

I think the funniest part of this all is, despite doing this, you're still to afraid to vote me. In the event that you are town, this is genuinly frustrating and I'm not willing to play with it. The only reasoning people have for you being good is meta.

If you're mafia, then this is horseshit that people decide to town read you for this.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, but that‘s Townie in a way. They‘re new.
I am not new.

You're the leading voice of this duo. You may didn't vote for Ekko or subbed after Naomi's vote , you've been on Ekko's back. I know he doesn't play seriously. But you seem to have the same battle plan that Naomi. You're very intelligent but are you not questionning, at least yourself, why Naomi is the going the exact same way as you?
No? We literally always read each other correctly, so why should we NOT go the same direction?

First off, my original accusation was poor. I admit that. I do not try to make good accusations from the start, it's just to get the game going.

Continuing on, you accusation of me was trying to spin a narrative. But you never explained what about my push is bad, All you're responding with is 'this dudes EVIL gettem' and that's it.

I think the funniest part of this all is, despite doing this, you're still to afraid to vote me. In the event that you are town, this is genuinly frustrating and I'm not willing to play with it. The only reasoning people have for you being good is meta.

If you're mafia, then this is horseshit that people decide to town read you for this.

I am not new.
To this site and unfamiliar with metas.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
@Nibel last chance to ability claim else the wagon will go full speed ahead.
We still have time, do you really think everybody will follow you in a dumb wagon? I will claim only if I have more pressure on me. If the wagon goes full speed to the point I can't claim, the lynch reveal will do the job for me.

I am not new.
who said i was afraid, again with bs fake narrative

maybe stop making bs up and i will respond better.

till then

toodles

Yeah the last one may look stupid because everything is coming out of my brain really quickly.
As for your scum reads, I think the problem I have with your push is that this whole thing about them picking on Ekko or whatever came right after Flower started pushing you. There wasn't a peep on this before. Which really seems like you manufactured an angle on her and just kind of went with it.

are you in chat with luka and ekko?
:pepecafe:

We still have time, do you really think everybody will follow you in a dumb wagon? I will claim only if I have more pressure on me. If the wagon goes full speed to the point I can't claim, the lynch reveal will do the job for me.
I mean, you think I‘m scum, so obviously I‘d have a team backing me up.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
As for your scum reads, I think the problem I have with your push is that this whole thing about them picking on Ekko or whatever came right after Flower started pushing you. There wasn't a peep on this before. Which really seems like you manufactured an angle on her and just kind of went with it.
My first lynch was a joke, but Flower can't take a joke on Day 1, then I won't take jokes on Day 1.

My first lynch was a joke, but Flower can't take a joke on Day 1, then I won't take jokes on Day 1.
No, my point is this was an observation you only made after she started seriously pushing you, so I either have to assume that you had observed this earlier and didn't mention it, or you came up with it as a reaction to her pushing you. Which is scummy either way

Status
Not open for further replies.