Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
As for your scum reads, I think the problem I have with your push is that this whole thing about them picking on Ekko or whatever came right after Flower started pushing you. There wasn't a peep on this before. Which really seems like you manufactured an angle on her and just kind of went with it.
really ultra? flower pushed him like in his 5th post, ofcourse anything he says will come after it. this isnt a point.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hello, fine citizen of this very fine game!
While I do understand this game may be tough, I have a simple way to full solve!
Please post every single past game you have done, a full history of what you did that game, your interactions with every single slot in the game(town and non town), whom exactly you trusted in that game, why you trusted them, and do this for every game you have played.

Once this basic first step is done, I will then read everything you have posted. After reading everything you have posted, I will make 294 posts analyzing everybodys playstyles and comparing it to the first post you sent.
if it doesn't match up, I will chop you instantly!
If it does match up, I will not chop you! How pleasant does that sound! Infact, I'll likely lock you good!

Failure to post will result in death.
Good luck fellow members of this town! You'll need it!
(No refunds.)

**Note:**
Y'all know the drill by now, I'm locked town. You should know that it's anti town and bad manners to vote me. Investigatives wasting a check on me is throwing, but even if an investigative says they have a sided read on me, that investigative is fake, unreliable, has their will wrong, or I am framed. If anyone ever says I am sus, or even worse votes me, it's town's responsibility to immediately gas them and send them to an early grave because they are surely mafia or bad town. Any gamer who votes me is outted mafia
Are you the emperor of China or something lmao

This post reeks

Emil

Certified Memelord
Town

Naomi the beautiful (this is a lock for the time being)
Hayumi the silent
Juicy the genius
Michelle the magnificent
Seatonnes, yeah just cause

Scum

HeWhoHasNoEqual (this is a lock 100% guarantee) the missing
Ultra the brain dead
Luka the low hanging fruit fake pusher
Nibel, yeah just cause
are u familiar with he who has no equal?
for simplicity we can call him HWHNE

Emil

Certified Memelord
Town:
Flower
Naomi
Seatonnes
Ultra

Scum:
Nibs
Orca

Null on everyone else.
reloaded i think you are falling for this louder voice = town. it's not always the case. i can help u come around to seeing nibel, and MAYBE orca as town, tho i suppose it's easier if i make you see flower as scum, as this by default makes her pushes look townier

you can start by reading my posts in the most recent pages

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
reloaded i think you are falling for this louder voice = town. it's not always the case. i can help u come around to seeing nibel, and MAYBE orca as town, tho i suppose it's easier if i make you see flower as scum, as this by default makes her pushes look townier

Kekko, has anything noteworthy happened thus far that I should study

I hate being scum read as town
It kills my motivation for the game
+ I see no reason for town to want to get scum read. They should always try being town read imo
I am tired of reading and I still have 10 pages to read. I answer here because this is not true.

Town are not interested in receiving town reads. Town has interest in reads of any kind, to see if people are inventing reads.

For eg, when you town read Ekko my scumradar vibrated hard because Ekko had zero contribution and a text wall without game importance and you put some of his voters in your scum reads. Aren't townies more annoyed by someone not contributing than scum who likes to have more fluff?

in a similar way, Nibel defended Ekko (i didn't memorize the words) and that also rang a bell.
He also said is bad to suggest a vig on him to not help scum to bussdrive him with an useful townie, but if Ekko is not jester, his game implication is so low that he deserves the scum reads. And people suggest vig targets always, this doesn't mean the actual town vig will listen to these suggestions, town vig has a clear mission to clear the Poe and town should make a good Poe to help the vig.

These are the most questionable things I read while catching up for now.

Good morning everyone!

Welcome Watson, are we on the same side now? @Dr. Watson

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

Will do! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.