Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you asking the guy with the worst track record of reading me KEK.
why not? i can be scum. why shudnt reloaded ask me why i read u differently than how he reads u??

if town!reloaded town reads you and he seems me scum read you, it's only natural that he asks

i take it you have no response to what else i said about you thus far?

Emil

Certified Memelord
why not? i can be scum. why shudnt reloaded ask me why i read u differently than how he reads u??

if town!reloaded town reads you and he seems me scum read you, it's only natural that he asks

sees*
ebwop

Your take on me is horses*** as usual. Probably means you're Town, though, since you know it's better to buddy me when you're scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have just one scum read and one probably scum?

Explain me Flower in a sentence please.
I still have to read a few pages
yes, and i think one of the undecided, 0 posters, or weak town reads can be scum. and also im startling to lean scum on ultra

the focus in day 1 shud be to find town. it's much easier to do that since they shud be playing genuine and not to mislead. town normally does not make themselves hard to read on purpose

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your take on me is horses*** as usual. Probably means you're Town, though, since you know it's better to buddy me when you're scum.
is that all?

let me make it more productive

why have u not commented on nibel's reads / reasonings?

why r u scum reading orca, in ur own words

Emil

Certified Memelord
*I‘m not going to entertain a guy who is never right about me ever.
1. this statement is demonstrably not true
2. my track record on previous games shud have nothing to do with this one, certainly not to the point where if you are aware of me reading u wrong i can just push u for mislynch like ive done in fuji's game and i was scum

matter of fact ur town read of me doesnt make sense

1. this statement is demonstrably not true
2. my track record on previous games shud have nothing to do with this one, certainly not to the point where if you are aware of me reading u wrong i can just push u for mislynch like ive done in fuji's game and i was scum

matter of fact ur town read of me doesnt make sense
1. Literally is, you even mislynched me in a game at 3am my time, despite me using a pro Town ability no scum would ever have or use. You also always Town read me when I‘m scum. You are just a horrendous Flower reader. Deal with it.
2. Idc about that, but you did it as self pres in Fuji‘s game and it wasn‘t even mainly driven by you. You said you have to Town read me to survive in the DC of the OLF game, so I think as scum you would just do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.