Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. Literally is, you even mislynched me in a game at 3am my time, despite me using a pro Town ability no scum would ever have or use. You also always Town read me when I‘m scum. You are just a horrendous Flower reader. Deal with it.
2. Idc about that, but you did it as self pres in Fuji‘s game and it wasn‘t even mainly driven by you. You said you have to Town read me to survive in the DC of the OLF game, so I think as scum you would just do that.
1. u r referring to a game from 2-3 years ago here, do i need explain why that's flawed?

2. i don't really, i dont think u pose any threat to me right now regardless of my alignment. certainly not with the quality u have been pushing nibel/orca

1. u r referring to a game from 2-3 years ago here, do i need explain why that's flawed?

2. i don't really, i dont think u pose any threat to me right now regardless of my alignment. certainly not with the quality u have been pushing nibel/orca
1. It‘s not flawed. You never changed and still suck at reading me.

2. That‘s cap.

are u familiar with he who has no equal?
for simplicity we can call him HWHNE
I am not at all. Doesnt change my thought though

yes, and i think one of the undecided, 0 posters, or weak town reads can be scum. and also im startling to lean scum on ultra

the focus in day 1 shud be to find town. it's much easier to do that since they shud be playing genuine and not to mislead. town normally does not make themselves hard to read on purpose
This seems false in a few ways

Emil

Certified Memelord
I won‘t thunderdome, that‘s stupid. And you don‘t call the shots nor am I gonna stop voting people simply because you say so.
i am but a single townie, all i do is present my case to the court. if they follow cool, if they don't also cool. however when i see scum in front of me i am relentless. u don't realize the danger u r in rn

im heading off to sleep let's pick it up tomorrow. unlike ur treatment of nibel and orca, i'll give u a chance. show me what u got

naomi - obv town
luka - obv town

ultra- town

michelle - can be town
fuji (miller?)

scum
muugen/flower - meta read comment + lack of solving. flower's *push* on ultra is baseless noise. this post is performative
This is the first reads post
flower/seatonnes read w/w

nibel orca town if flower scum

vote lynch flower

@Ultra i think orca is unironically town. we shud cap flower here

give her posts one more read and tell me what u see

u r right muugen casually ignored all the discussion

im also going to note these posts

this response has nothing to do with what @Luka originally posted. luka is clearly not using a meta read

in retrospect, muugen is voting via policy, which is worst than meta reads

useless post

performative, u arent really applying any pressure

same as above

what?

these reads are likely all true btw. and they shud be fairly obvious to see, with exception of reloaded who i lean town on but it isnt as obvious as the rest
Do you imply she posted consensus reads?

yeah im going to interject here, this is also performative ^

the key point is not about juice making reads, it's about juice making posts that can help you read her. you have seen her make alot of early reads and post alot and be more engaged and try to control the narrative as scum. in fact that's her MO in all of her scum games so far

i think her approaching the game slower leans more towards her NOT feeling the need to control anything = she is likely town.
This is interesting.
that's fine, being pissed off is ok

it however does not justify you playing like this. in other words - i am not buying whatever you are putting out as genuine frustration/annoyance/pissed off/revenge whatever you call it

i think you jumped from a wagon to another and asked for claims too hasty, you have 0 reason to vote any of the people you voted for and you disregard the possibility of them being town. in this case, nibel reads townie for the assessments they gave in this post, but you never commented on it:

even if you disagree with the read (you didn't really even bother discussing them), nibel clearly believes in what he is saying - a town tell usually. i don't belive for one second that you locking him as scum with this level of confidence from this low sample size of posts is genuine @Flower
Isn't she too obvious asking for claims to be actual scum?

Except mafia has an anti claim mechanic amd can kill everyone who claims, you are exaggerating here.

eh rescinding that ultra town read
Why the town read in the first place, I am curious

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am not at all. Doesnt change my thought though

This seems false in a few ways
its not false
town is 100% easier to find as scum
town are playing to be themselves, they arent here to mislead nor make themselves hard to read on purpose. it might take an unconventional look to find some townies but there r always clues

finding scum is a bit harder

the point is to deny as many potential mislynches from the table and watch as scum suffer

i do, big ygo fan!

polar whats ur read on flower?
Almost 4 am, need to go bed. But at first she was leaning hard into the revenge angle, then softened some, then back to it, then softened. I've given her some latitude bc of obvious reasons but I hope she moves past it soon bc its an easy way to hide imo if she doesn't. Not the way for me today.

I don't understand
I was insinuating you were my significant other lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its not false
town are playing to be themselves, they arent here to mislead nor make themselves hard to read on purpose. it might take an unconventional look to find some townies but there r always clues

the point is to deny as many potential mislynches from the table and watch as scum suffer
as opposed to scum*

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is the first reads post

Do you imply she posted consensus reads?

This is interesting.

Isn't she too obvious asking for claims to be actual scum?

Except mafia has an anti claim mechanic amd can kill everyone who claims, you are exaggerating here.

Why the town read in the first place, I am curious
yes
no
the town read was due to his initial interaction with flower and reaction to his wagon, but he dropped the ball completely afterward. i think he can still be town, waiting to see what he says

btw off to sleep. more replies tomorrow

its not false

I didn't say the false part was which was easier to find lol. The false parts are that town doesn't make themselves hard to read, misleads, etc. I've done it and I know others have as well as town. The 2nd false part is that you yourself have done it on many occasions just last game as town

Sketchy post for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.