Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My initial impression is lean scum actually - I qualify this by saying I don't have a full scope of the game to work with, having read just 7 pages, but his post there to Ekko feels like he's leaning into logically beating his interlocutors rather than being concerned about correctly reading them.

I wouldn't lynch off of this, if for no reason other than the fact I haven't got a fair amount of context to work with, but I am interested in why you have him as slight town.

What am I letting her "get away with" exactly?

Playing aggressively? Not letting players get a word in while encouraging they be wagoned? Applying pressure to scummy players?

Everything you have identified is in her town range.

You act like you've never seen her as scum your entire life, which is concerning. Tying me in with her is weak sauce too Kekko
I think it‘s cute tbh.

My initial impression is lean scum actually - I qualify this by saying I don't have a full scope of the game to work with, having read just 7 pages, but his post there to Ekko feels like he's leaning into logically beating his interlocutors rather than being concerned about correctly reading them.

I wouldn't lynch off of this, if for no reason other than the fact I haven't got a fair amount of context to work with, but I am interested in why you have him as slight town.
I mean, that‘s the part of the game when I also thought he could be scum, but he has improved a little. I‘m willing to buy it as him trying a different approach this time rather than being scum.

Ratchet

I mean, that‘s the part of the game when I also thought he could be scum, but he has improved a little. I‘m willing to buy it as him trying a different approach this time rather than being scum.
Hmmm

Is this really the game he would "try a different approach" in?

I am not ready to give Ekko a pass for how he played the Sod.
No town read regardless what Flower said.

Also day plan changed, I will be RL busy until late in the day, my vote still stays where it is, I didn't forget about it

The context here would be that he started a case on Flower overnight and just hit me with 10 pings over not scum reading her. I'd like to know why he's omitting meta on her when he's giving that sort of consideration for other players. Haven't even gotten a chance to get an answer out of him. Bad Clank!

Ratchet

You know when feelings or your mood from a previous game carry over to the next? I think it‘s that. He also pretty much conceded he‘s playing this game more seriously.
Fair, I suppose.
The context here would be that he started a case on Flower overnight and just hit me with 10 pings over not scum reading her. I'd like to know why he's omitting meta on her when he's giving that sort of consideration for other players. Haven't even gotten a chance to get an answer out of him. Bad Clank!
Well, by all means, do what you need to do. No pressure here!

Status
Not open for further replies.