Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not a defense of him btw. He can do that himself.
I trust your takes more than my own anyway granted you‘re Town.
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that on principle - I have plenty of gaps in my process and am certainly not infallible. I'm saying this mostly out of selfishness though - I don't really want the added "pressure" if you will, especially if I happen to die early.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Anyway, I haven't really gotten to dive too deep into the affairs of this game

But my surface level reads are as follows;

Scum; Reloaded and Luka

Sus; Ekko

Flower; Flower (townish)

There's an eerie lack of Ultra v Ratchet, so I don't know what to make of that. But I should be careful what I wish for, null on both of them fo rnow

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that on principle - I have plenty of gaps in my process and am certainly not infallible. I'm saying this mostly out of selfishness though - I don't really want the added "pressure" if you will, especially if I happen to die early.
Fair, but I think you have a better track record with Ultra, at least.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Given I've only just started posting, why would this be an expectation you have?
It's like a tradition, a ritual, universal constant kind of situation

There are some things that is just so common that you just expect to see it unfold at any given time.

Like Ekko v Flower, it's just one of those things

Anyway, I haven't really gotten to dive too deep into the affairs of this game

But my surface level reads are as follows;

Scum; Reloaded and Luka

Sus; Ekko

Flower; Flower (townish)

There's an eerie lack of Ultra v Ratchet, so I don't know what to make of that. But I should be careful what I wish for, null on both of them fo rnow
Why am I a Flower lean?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's like a tradition, a ritual, universal constant kind of situation

There are some things that is just so common that you just expect to see it unfold at any given time.

Like Ekko v Flower, it's just one of those things
Well then, you'll be delighted to know we have already had a disagreement somewhere along the line, so your takeaway is a bit strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.