Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What is morally grey about Kirei exactly?
Well, when you ask me specifically I can't really put it well into words.

Maybe Morally grey isn't quite right for Kirei since it implies that he's arguably doing something bad for a good cause, so I guess it depends how you view it.
Kirei doesn't know initially what it is that he wants to accomplish, he has mostly just devoted his life to servitude of the church, not really given a second thought about his own wishes.

I just interpret him as someone who never really had any pleasure in life, he's just been doing what has been expected of him and nothing more. And I think at some point you become more and more twisted. Gilgamesh is ultimately the one who pushes him to pursue his twisted fantasies to tap into that forbidden pleasure.

Kiritsugu and Kirei are like the opposites of each other, and arguably while Kiritsugu is considered an enemy of the mages you could say Kirei is justified in targetting him and also the other masters in the war.

idk, can't really put my thoughts into words

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
There‘s no Ekko vs Flower btw. There‘s just him shouting into the void. Would be a vs situation if I also started accusing him, but I don‘t think he‘s scum, so I won‘t.
The point is still there, it just happens every time.

I am aware of how the dynamic of the interaction went.

As it goes something like that every single time regardless.

I haven't read deep into it, all I saw was Ekko calling for a thunderdome

Thoughts so far:

Ultra: Think his approach is just different, but will keep an eye on him and see.
Indigo: I liked his read on me and his energy. Reminds me of Wrestling Game.
Fuji/Watson: Don‘t ever see Fuji faking Miller and Watson also claimed that. Just Town.
Ratchet: I like how he‘s noticing the same I did at the time. Slight Town.
Reloaded: Town at first, but he fell off a bit.
Ekko: I don‘t ever see a scum Ekko start a wagon on me when I‘m basically a consensus Town read. His reasoning is so whack, too. But he seems convinced which resembles his play from FV game. So leaning Town who just has a horrendous read.
Naomi: Just Town.
Michelle: Just Town.
Polar: Could start a push on me as scum under the pretext of me just being spiteful and acting like a jerk (which I also did as scum in Avatar), but isn‘t using this opportunity. So lean Town.
Orca: His reaction towards the push on him was overall weaker. Slight scum.
Nibel: Didn‘t like his reactions at all so far. Slight scum.
Cake: Hard struggling for content. Scum lean.
SeaTonnes: Could be Town. I like his style.
Fang: Idek.
Mango: Idek.

Oh yeah, Luka also vibes Town so far, but I can‘t help but remember Fuka from Persona Mash and that you shouldn‘t underestimate such players. But they did admit they‘re not new which is a point in their favour and shows a certain honesty which I see more coming from Town.

D1 Votecount #5

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca
Ultra > The Orca
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded
Ekkologix > Flower
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded