Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this current development

T v T v T

You, Fang, and Ekko smell like a cool summer breeze

I liked Fang's entrance, he's got his game face on (the other scenario would be him just letting out steam if he rolled scum, but I don't think it's that)

Ekko feels more in line with his townie mindset, I think his read may be coming from a place where he's trying to find connections based on his theory you're scum, or he's doing a 4D play and intentionally scumreading you since he loves theory tinkering so I won't rule that out

As for you, I believe your reads are based more on "slots I'm comfortable with reading and feel are accurate" rather than extensive case building - but it's day 1, it's hard to develop a case without hindsight so I'm not bent out of shape over it as it isn't like off the wall shit like the other wagons

As a side note, I'm townlocking Michelle
Protect her with your lives

On this current development

T v T v T

You, Fang, and Ekko smell like a cool summer breeze

I liked Fang's entrance, he's got his game face on (the other scenario would be him just letting out steam if he rolled scum, but I don't think it's that)

Ekko feels more in line with his townie mindset, I think his read may be coming from a place where he's trying to find connections based on his theory you're scum, or he's doing a 4D play and intentionally scumreading you since he loves theory tinkering so I won't rule that out

As for you, I believe your reads are based more on "slots I'm comfortable with reading and feel are accurate" rather than extensive case building - but it's day 1, it's hard to develop a case without hindsight so I'm not bent out of shape over it as it isn't like off the wall shit like the other wagons

As a side note, I'm townlocking Michelle
Protect her with your lives
Okay, Fang can have a slight Town lean because of your take.

I'm treating you as an IC because of the Miller claim, so feel free to be Town Leader this game. You did a great job in the OLF game, too.

Mr. Reloaded

Furries were a mistake
Probably Town:
Watson
Ultra
Ekko (the AI thing was sus initially but he's improved a lot)
Nibel (admittedly this slot kinda flip flops with me)
Naomi
Michelle

Slight town read:
Fang
Flower
Seatonnes
Indigo
Mango (I would like him to be actually serious about his vote on me though)
Hayumi
Ratchet

Scum:
Orca
Alwaysmind
T-Pein

Slight scum:
Luka

Null:
Hewhohasnoequal (would really like to know where the push for him came from)
Polar: his throw downs with Ultra are funny but not super helpful
Juice
Sal
Kiku

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't say the false part was which was easier to find lol. The false parts are that town doesn't make themselves hard to read, misleads, etc. I've done it and I know others have as well as town. The 2nd false part is that you yourself have done it on many occasions just last game as town

Sketchy post for sure
well u just called it false so it wasn't clear which part u r refering to m8

still disagree. i said town "normally" does not make themselves hard to read. few abnormal cases does not invalidate my point, orca

…where am I solely focusing on OMGUS? It‘s f***ing horses***.
You switched up your tune on Reloaded pretty quickly for one, nothing here is "AI" and the defensive reaction to being voted seems and comes off overtly reactionary on your part. The continual updates on your reads list also feels like your trying to blend in harder then necessary to project you are town.

And I still have yet to see the proper reason for why you are sussing Orca then switching all of sudden your view on Reloaded's slot.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not, just saying

It depends how you look at it.
Only game related can be performative, only fluff can be scum trying to go UTR (under the radar).
Town needs to generate content, otherwise they let scum to lead the thread. What town sits back waiting for the game to start until almost page 40? That's almost 800 posts.
Ekko starting to play so late is concerning for me and don't give me trust in his takes
well i decided to let you guys do your thing first. there r still more than 24 hours to the day so i dont think this is late. i started posting seriously like 8-9 hours after the day started which is less than fourth of the day.

i dont think u will find any scum motivation to this and instead of doing a useless analysis on the time i start playing id much prefer if people focus on what i post instesd of when

Status
Not open for further replies.