Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
She had a 7 man scum team who was doing a lot of that work for her early game, she spent a lot of time puttering about. I have a PhD in scum Flowa. The day she pulls the wool over my eyes I'll recent but that hasn't happened so far

Also you are hanging things up on her like "stale wagons" which is some dumb externality that's the result of playing plurality more than anything else. What do you think is town about Orca. Literally every game I've seen him play as town he has actual engagement and is waving his dick around.
ok let me stop u for a second here

her only other active teammat last game before you subbed in was reloaded. early game it was mostly him and flower posting for the scum team. im not asking u to compare day 6 flower last game with day 1 flower here ultra. she'll obviously lean much more into mechanics and indie hunting as the game goes

her approach toward orca last game is very similar to the one here. the wagon stagnates on him and he cant defend himself for shit. we've all seen it last game

ok let me stop u for a second here

her only other active teammat last game before you subbed in was reloaded. early game it was mostly him and flower posting for the scum team. im not asking u to compare day 6 flower last game with day 1 flower here ultra. she'll obviously lean much more into mechanics and indie hunting as the game goes

her approach toward orca last game is very similar to the one here. the wagon stagnates on him and he cant defend himself for shit. we've all seen it last game
Look I am not saying she just sucked on her thumb last game either but the M.O. you're putting on her would require Flowa to have sold her account to me. I'll believe it when it happens.

Also Orca's response last game was quite different, I tied him to Polar Bear after Polar flipped scum and he played as a fairly open book. How he advances the game is a bit more telling.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Look I am not saying she just sucked on her thumb last game either but the M.O. you're putting on her would require Flowa to have sold her account to me. I'll believe it when it happens.

Also Orca's response last game was quite different, I tied him to Polar Bear after Polar flipped scum and he played as a fairly open book. How he advances the game is a bit more telling.
also no. again she's aggressive only agaisnt a select few players who arent defending themselves. shes latched onto nibel like a leaf catching fire and accused him of being afraid etc when he is posting just fine in thread and giving his reads and reasoning for them out. she then masks her push under revenge and "i am pissed". she has no case ultra. shes just voting for no reasosn and being aggressive for no reason. if you are town i highly suggest u do a reread of the whole sequence of events

no orca wasnt tied to polar. alot of people brought up that polar was detached so he cant have teammates.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Hayumi where r u in terms of scum/town reads rn and who wud u wanna push?

@Luka dont remember if i asked but can u provide them as well, particularly after u moved from naomi

i think u voted AM off top of my head but i want ur reads on the other players. wud be appreciated

Caught up. The last stretch was easier because there were a lot of Ekko posts to skim

My main thoughts: 1. I hate how you guys all just hand out town reads like they're candy and its Halloween. I have like 3 light town reads max

2. I hate trying to figure out players like Orca and T-Pein because they never fucking give you anything to work with so I'm perfectly fine offing them if that's what the people want

3. Polar is sus because he has not yet accused me of being scum, which he usually does almost immediately every game

4. Uhhhh idk it's tough. If I had to say who has pinged me the most, I don't care for Hayumi and I don't care for Nibel

5. Wait, actually, Ekko's ChatGPT Into Inactivity before coming in swinging hard shtick makes me wary. This is activity that puts me in mind of Jojo's scum Ekko

also no. again she's aggressive only agaisnt a select few players who arent defending themselves. shes latched onto nibel like a leaf catching fire and accused him of being afraid etc when he is posting just fine in thread and giving his reads and reasoning for them out. she then masks her push under revenge and "i am pissed". she has no case ultra. shes just voting for no reasosn and being aggressive for no reason. if you are town i highly suggest u do a reread of the whole sequence of events

no orca wasnt tied to polar. alot of people brought up that polar was detached so he cant have teammates.
Don't worry I won't defend Flower anymore

I only defend Kiku now.

Caught up. The last stretch was easier because there were a lot of Ekko posts to skim

My main thoughts: 1. I hate how you guys all just hand out town reads like they're candy and its Halloween. I have like 3 light town reads max

2. I hate trying to figure out players like Orca and T-Pein because they never fucking give you anything to work with so I'm perfectly fine offing them if that's what the people want

3. Polar is sus because he has not yet accused me of being scum, which he usually does almost immediately every game

4. Uhhhh idk it's tough. If I had to say who has pinged me the most, I don't care for Hayumi and I don't care for Nibel

5. Wait, actually, Ekko's ChatGPT Into Inactivity before coming in swinging hard shtick makes me wary. This is activity that puts me in mind of Jojo's scum Ekko
What do you think of Ekko's glorious "case" on me?

Emil

Certified Memelord

1. what's wrong with giving alot of town reads? do u have comments on the reasonings for those town reads?

2. tpein and orca can be found town by another means. them making it hard doesnt auto make them scum or lynch pool, specially if u admit its a common thing for them

3. does polar have to sus u even if u had not made a single post?

4. are those scum reads?

5. what about the content of my later poste, do they make u wary?

Status
Not open for further replies.