Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. I just think most of them are inane. "I like this guys tone, town read" "this guys playing poorly, town read" "I'm gonna make a town core of the same guys I always do, for no reason at all, wee" there is almost no good reason to give a solid town read day one.

2. Why didn't you start? Why is it something you didn't seem to care about until I brought it up? That doesn't line up with the most recent Town Ekko I've seen

4. It should be obvious to someone with a working brain what it means when I dont care for someone. I won't be voting Nibel today, however

5. And I won't be telling people not to follow you, either.

vote lynch Ekkologix

I will be telling them to lynch you.
1. i agree some of the reads r going to be for inane reasons. thats how u get the ball rolling. it starts slow and weak then speeds up later. im not asking u to have 10 town reads either..just want u to consider the reasonings gave for the current town reads. do u particularly disagree with these tone reads? can u not see those players as town?

2. oh i already asked tpein and orca some questions. but kiku, i am not the one arguing that they r hard to read or they are dead weight. thats you making that argument. i think they r fairly easy to read and i already have town read on orca. i want you to take the initiative and question them by yourself to form your own reads of them.

4. its not really obvious for me as im not a native english speaker sorry. so do u think nibel is town?

5. why? where did u draw the line between my posts being scummy vs townie

You mistaken me for Polar and Orca being your normal punching bags. Why are you so invested in soft defending Flower? Last time you did this was the Avatar game and you were both scum.
He defends me a lot as Town, too, when he thinks I'm Town.

He also defends me as scum to pocket me.

So why is your vote on me when he's the likelier scum in every scenario?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh, I could have.

According to Ekko I'm a real monster scum, at least, so he'd have to consider that in his "case".
i dont recall saying any of this

according to me you can be aggressive on no resistance wagons. i think this is a very transparent spin to what ive been saying

in avatar u were aggro against all townies that u can push without much reprocussusion. when it came to magic u just called him "yeah you can go" then you dipped the thread and killed him at night

its calculated aggression

1. i agree some of the reads r going to be for inane reasons. thats how u get the ball rolling. it starts slow and weak then speeds up later. im not asking u to have 10 town reads either..just want u to consider the reasonings gave for the current town reads. do u particularly disagree with these tone reads? can u not see those players as town?

2. oh i already asked tpein and orca some questions. but kiku, i am not the one arguing that they r hard to read or they are dead weight. thats you making that argument. i think they r fairly easy to read and i already have town read on orca. i want you to take the initiative and question them by yourself to form your own reads of them.

4. its not really obvious for me as im not a native english speaker sorry. so do u think nibel is town?

5. why? where did u draw the line between my posts being scummy vs townie
1. I see almost no one as town. Everyone is a possible enemy until proven otherwise.

2. I dont need to question them, because they never answer well. Never have, never will. Pressure comes in the form of the threat of lynching. But I have no time for that now as I have a bigger fish to fry

4. Oh, I had no idea you weren't a native English speaker, sorry buddy. I think Nibel is scummy but, again, I focus on the threat in front of me

5. Its mainly the way you have progressed so far reminds me very much of how you were the last time I saw you as scum, and not at all like the last game we played, in which I found you as town easier than usual(although it resulted in several mislynches...)

He defends me a lot as Town, too, when he thinks I'm Town.

He also defends me as scum to pocket me.

So why is your vote on me when he's the likelier scum in every scenario?
He defended you a lot when you were both scum and no one forget about you subbing out the last game to get replaced by Dr_Prof, where Ultra repeatedly played defense against every prod in your slot before that. Nah, I'm certainly not trusting him much but I don't have him hard pegged as scum necessarily, a null, but sure his flip will be indicative of your own slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.