Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are town reads "worthless"?
Why is 3 not more then 2? Surely you know how absolute values and integers work, right?
I am following my own reads.

What makes them a team?
Please stop speed reading my posts, I never said Nibles was teamed with Flower and Ultra. Though the idea of Reloaded being the weak link and being an easy bussed scapegoat is possible based off Flower's change in tone when pressure mounted on him.

Please stop speed reading my posts, I never said Nibles was teamed with Flower and Ultra. Though the idea of Reloaded being the weak link and being an easy bussed scapegoat is possible based off Flower's change in tone when pressure mounted on him.
I see, they are not all scum together from your Pov, that's fair.
Why is each one of them scum?

Man that guy in multiple forums must not like me lmao

Yes, but its actually much larger this game imo. A group of people are focusing on a bare minimum

The biggest connection I have seen is Ultra and Hayumi questioning the HeWhoHasNoEqual vote, but more just shades it and never really wants to know why I have him lock scum. And then ignores me when I try to get them engaged in the discussion
Nobody's stopping you from giving an explanation lol. I dont' see how you having him "locked" should affect my own personal thoughts towards his wagon in general. Off the 7 posts I read, it seems like the wagon is overall a grasp for straws

You realize you haven't engaged with me about that dude?

If this is the start of it, sure, let's talk.

I only read his 7 posts because i saw his votes on the VC.

I didn't even pay attention you're the one that started the wagon lmao.

What is your reasoning for having the dude on scum lock then?
The reason I moved you to scum lean isn't the same as the others. Its directly toward the "not paying attention"

I have HWHNE as scum lock because after moving most of the board into categories and leans he remained unknown with a couple of posters who also hadn't really posted. Then I took those few and broke down the rest of the board in relation to those players and I believe not one person mentioned HWHNE, not even as an inactive or where are they or lets see what they say when they post, just silence. Seems extremely on the side of town forgetting them and scum not wanting to bring up the name of an inactive member.

Then when I bring attention to the person no one says anything, but when I vote them, the defense starts from a few places

But 3 *is* more than 2.
Yes, so why are you questioning the viability of someone having more votes and and therefore a better wagon to push then someone who has less?

Seen enough tbh. Claim or get offed.
Not happening.

I see, they are not all scum together from your Pov, that's fair.
Why is each one of them scum?
Flower and Ultra are tied at the hip together, both have mutually overlapped on their town reads and pressed on Nibels and Orca. If their both scum, then its logically unlikely Nibels and Orca are aligned with them.

Reloaded is the weak link but could theoretically be linked with any of them.
I don't read him with any hesitancy as town and role fishing blatantly while talking about negotiating his vote on NIbels comes off extra scummy in day 1.

Nobody's stopping you from giving an explanation lol. I dont' see how you having him "locked" should affect my own personal thoughts towards his wagon in general. Off the 7 posts I read, it seems like the wagon is overall a grasp for straws
If you truly wanted to gamesolve, you would have some interest in the why

I don't think this guy has given an actual answer for anything I've asked to be honest.
You literally just spent 15 minutes playing a game of semantics and waxing on and off about how my vote in addition to the 2 on Flower somehow DOESN'T make Ultra have less votes and be a less viable wagon.

I think you are kind of being obstinate on purpose.
And that isn't even factoring how you pulled the "Fang/Ultra" scum team thing out of your ass.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, so why are you questioning the viability of someone having more votes and and therefore a better wagon to push then someone who has less?
Because you were one of those 3. Also, you're not actually responding to what I said. I asked you "why are town reads worthless", and you responded to me regarding your vote on Flower.

I don't really know how else to explain this. You had Ultra as stronger scum than Flower, yet you voted for Flower. Your reasoning for this was that Flower was more viable than Ultra. But if you had voted Ultra, and not Flower, then Ultra would have had 3 votes, and Flower would have had two. So you can't have possibly voted for Flower due to her being more viable, you yourself were creating that scenario. It doesn't make any sense.

If you truly wanted to gamesolve, you would have some interest in the why
You coud of answered with your why in my initial post regarding your vote.

Then when I bring attention to the person no one says anything, but when I vote them, the defense starts from a few places
This isn't true. The only reason I even took note of them and actually took the short time to go over their whole ass 7 posts is because they were the leading wagon, not for the sole fact that you voted them. This is such flawed logic as it clearly took less time for people to follow up and vote him then it did for many other suggested options.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You literally just spent 15 minutes playing a game of semantics and waxing on and off about how my vote in addition to the 2 on Flower somehow DOESN'T make Ultra have less votes and be a less viable wagon.

I think you are kind of being obstinate on purpose.
And that isn't even factoring how you pulled the "Fang/Ultra" scum team thing out of your ass.
It's not semantics, it's establishing that your supposed thought process cannot have possibly been genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.