Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you were one of those 3.
Irrelevant.

You did learn about absolute values in mathematics when you went to school right? So is 3 more then 2 or not?

Also, you're not actually responding to what I said. I asked you "why are town reads worthless", and you responded to me regarding your vote on Flower.
I gave you the answer.
You didn't like the answer.
Not much else go on that other than you can move on.

Your repetition is getting boring.

You coud of answered with your why in my initial post regarding your vote.

This isn't true. The only reason I even took note of them and actually took the short time to go over their whole ass 7 posts is because they were the leading wagon, not for the sole fact that you voted them. This is such flawed logic as it clearly took less time for people to follow up and vote him then it did for many other suggested options.
I dont believe you believe what you have posted. Your just going through the motions

It's not semantics, it's establishing that your supposed thought process cannot have possibly been genuine.
You have an agenda here and it does not look or sound to be one that is coming from a townie background. You have given nothing of substance and earlier admitted you can't even "understand my process" so why would you continue to try and educate your engagement to understand me? On top of that, it absolutely is an argument of semantics when you continue to repeat yourself about the number of votes when the simple fact is Ultra has more, mine being there or not is irrelevant to the result being directly straightforward.

You attempted to tie me to Ultra.
You ignored the fact it would be more logically sound to tie me to Ekko or T-Pein or even Orca instead of him.
You've been involved in one of numerous attempts to move off or distract from Flower's wagon.
I don't believe you are town and your engagement with me is nonsensical.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Irrelevant.

You did learn about absolute values in mathematics when you went to school right? So is 3 more then 2 or not?

I gave you the answer.
You didn't like the answer.
Not much else go on that other than you can move on.

Your repetition is getting boring.
It's not irrelevant at all. You can keep insulting me if you like, I don't need to lower myself to that. By your own stated positions, you think Ultra is more likely scum than Flower. So you would, ordinarily, want to vote Ultra more than you want to vote Flower. However, you said Ultra was less viable than Flower, so you just went for Flower. In isolation, that's fine. But when you scrutinise the context, you were the one making Flower have more votes than Ultra. This means that you cannot possibly have gone through a process where you compare the two wagons to see which one is more viable, because if you had, you'd be voting for Ultra as that would make him more viable than Flower, and he's your stronger scum read. This means that the only answer really is that you lied about your thought process, and I don't believe any townie has any reason to lie about their thought process.

QED you are scum.

i havent read the past 10 pages or so yet but aurelian is obviously town. flower shud be todays lynch. this is the third wagon attemp to counter hers
Yeah that's why I'm trying to tag and convince people to vote her. Ultra is more dangerous therefore his defense and damage control to push against pressure and votes on her is the best path to solve him.

You are OMGUSSing again.

Kind of sad to see from a player of your caliber fall into such a weak position but I guess everyone has an off day. Between your lack of common sense and posturing, Ultra's lethargy, and Flower's continual inability to give off the same energy or distinction with her normal town play, I'm not feeling particularly threatened by your made up claim I am scum anymore then I would that I'm tied/aligned/teamed with Ultra.

Ah yeah the iron shut case from Ratchet:

'He's not genuine'

Absolutely an intangible thing and unqauntifable to prove.

'Fang is teamed with Ultra'

Pulled out of Ratchet's ass

And finally

"3 isn't more then 2"

Waxing semantics

Truly astounding solving.

Flower and Ultra are tied at the hip together, both have mutually overlapped on their town reads and pressed on Nibels and Orca. If their both scum, then its logically unlikely Nibels and Orca are aligned with them.

Reloaded is the weak link but could theoretically be linked with any of them.
I don't read him with any hesitancy as town and role fishing blatantly while talking about negotiating his vote on NIbels comes off extra scummy in day 1.
I don't see why pressing Nibel and Orca makes Flower scum. Also you make a preflipping Flower association here, I don’t go this way.

I have Ultra as scum as well, but from another reason.

Ratchet

@Ekkologix I don't like your read on Orwellian. Throughout his interaction with me he has never actually gotten frustrated - which as town, he tends to do. He usually presents this by attacking the character of the person arguing with him, which he has barely done, at least to the extent he usually does. I don't see at all why you have him as "obvious town" and I'm going to need you to provide me a satisfactory town case for him in light of that read.

Someone breakdown this flower/ultra connection and how flipping one solves the other?

Also why flower first over ultra?

Seems like ultra should be first, no?

Where is flower power anyway...

I don't see why pressing Nibel and Orca makes Flower scum. Also you make a preflipping Flower association here, I don’t go this way.

I have Ultra as scum as well, but from another reason.
I didn't pre-flip Flower, I'm saying if she does flip scum or something non-town then I can be happily certain Ultra isn't town either and can also go the way of the dodoo bird. Reloaded's lack of bite back against other players seeing him as scum and sheeping Flower's vote on me certainly doesn't really help his case to be read as town.

@Ekkologix I don't like your read on Orwellian. Throughout his interaction with me he has never actually gotten frustrated - which as town, he tends to do. He usually presents this by attacking the character of the person arguing with him, which he has barely done, at least to the extent he usually does. I don't see at all why you have him as "obvious town" and I'm going to need you to provide me a satisfactory town case for him in light of that read.
Why as a scum player are you asking a town one for a case on another town player? Is your pathos that narrow that after your arguments have been dismissed your seeking another avenue to try and shade by trying to have Ekko change his stance?

I already told you I'm not getting lynched today.

Ratchet

I think Ultra is plausibly scum with Fang. Fang has been looking to tie people to Ultra, not Flower, and he has no reason to lynch Flower over Ultra here. Ultra also has been pretty tepid around Fang - he offered a defence for him but seemed to be caught a little in the middle of the whole thing without any real direction.

I'd rather lynch Fang between the two. I don't think Fang's flip exonerates or condemns Ultra either way, but to me this is cut and dry. If he is doing this as town, then he needs to go anyway, and before I'm accused of this being an out I'm giving myself - you're free to do whatever you want with my slot if he flips town. I only give the leeway because there is the possibility that he is just trolling the game, but I don't think it's significantly likely.

Orwellian, I am an idiot when it's about this language but I get what Ratchet said.

You voted Flower when Flower and Ultra were tied at 2 votes, choosing to vote one of your scum reads and pushed for Flower's wagon.
I am not voting Flower because I don't think Ekko's case is correctly made and I have a few reasons to consider her town.

If you would vote Ultra, your other scum read, his wagon would become bigger than Flower's and would be a viable wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.