Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why pressing Nibel and Orca makes Flower scum. Also you make a preflipping Flower association here, I don’t go this way.

I have Ultra as scum as well, but from another reason.
Also if anything Michelle:
I think Ultra is plausibly scum with Fang. Fang has been looking to tie people to Ultra, not Flower, and he has no reason to lynch Flower over Ultra here. Ultra also has been pretty tepid around Fang - he offered a defence for him but seemed to be caught a little in the middle of the whole thing without any real direction.

I'd rather lynch Fang between the two. I don't think Fang's flip exonerates or condemns Ultra either way, but to me this is cut and dry. If he is doing this as town, then he needs to go anyway, and before I'm accused of this being an out I'm giving myself - you're free to do whatever you want with my slot if he flips town. I only give the leeway because there is the possibility that he is just trolling the game, but I don't think it's significantly likely.
This is a scapegoat post to actually get scumRatchet to pre-flip me by hand-waving any chance of my flip and Ekko's read as well as others on my slot when I turn up town to push his agenda of mislynching me. He's been consistent in trying to derail the focus on Flower and Ultra to tie me with Ultra.

Do you wager Michelle, in any view, that I'm aligned with Ultra?

I didn't pre-flip Flower, I'm saying if she does flip scum or something non-town then I can be happily certain Ultra isn't town either and can also go the way of the dodoo bird. Reloaded's lack of bite back against other players seeing him as scum and sheeping Flower's vote on me certainly doesn't really help his case to be read as town.
You said Orca and Nibel should be town from Flower's and Ultra's pushes, isn't it?

Orwellian, I am an idiot when it's about this language but I get what Ratchet said.

You voted Flower when Flower and Ultra were tied at 2 votes, choosing to vote one of your scum reads and pushed for Flower's wagon.
I am not voting Flower because I don't think Ekko's case is correctly made and I have a few reasons to consider her town.

If you would vote Ultra, your other scum read, his wagon would become bigger than Flower's and would be a viable wagon.
No, you are being blind and deaf, therefore game throwing, if you are listening to Ratchet. There isn't any connection or equity between me and Ultra. Not only have I pushed against Ultra but regardless of where my vote landed, Flower's has more and therefore became a more viable option. We are in Thunderdome territory, Ratchet isn't playing to solve, only mislynch because he hasn't operated in any way that would indicate good faith.

Can you remotely explain in what way I'm tied to Ultra?

You said Orca and Nibel should be town from Flower's and Ultra's pushes, isn't it?
Most likely yes, certainly Orca. There's still wiggle room on Nibel but the only one I don't think is absolved of being scum is definitely Reloaded for the reasons I mentioned earlier with how he's avoided voting her even when she's put him as scum several times and voted him.

I never said you are tied with Ultra, Orwellian.
I didn't say you did, but that's been Ratchet's main argument along with claiming I'm not being "genuine" about pushing Flower and Ultra which I've been doing since last night for hours.

Ratchet isn't town.
Too many parallels with his play around Flower to Ultra.

I didn't say you did, but that's been Ratchet's main argument along with claiming I'm not being "genuine" about pushing Flower and Ultra which I've been doing since last night for hours.

Ratchet isn't town.
Too many parallels with his play around Flower to Ultra.
If you are town, you make a mistake here imo.

Talk to me about everyone please

If you are town, you make a mistake here imo.

Talk to me about everyone please
I don't think I'm making a mistake regarding either Flower, Reloaded, or Ultra. I was told this in the last game and I was right all along about Flower being scum and keeping my tunnel on her.

Anyway as for others:

Scum:

- Ultra
- Ratchet
- Reloaded

Null/dependent on main scum flips:

- Orca
- Nibels

Completely null:

- HEHE or whatever their name is
- Luka
- AM
- CakeWalker
- Sallucion
- Indigo

Null:

- Hayumi

Leaning/Soft Town:

- Kiku
- Mango

Town:

- Ekko
- T-Pein
- You
- Naomi
- Polar Bear

I don't think I'm making a mistake regarding either Flower, Reloaded, or Ultra. I was told this in the last game and I was right all along about Flower being scum and keeping my tunnel on her.

Anyway as for others:

Scum:

- Ultra
- Ratchet
- Reloaded

Null/dependent on main scum flips:

- Orca
- Nibels

Completely null:

- HEHE or whatever their name is
- Luka
- AM