Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People were also to bash those who thought Zoro would fight Kaido when he got injured by Apoo.

...then Luffy got KO'd and Kidd got wounded by Apoo. I wonder where the jeers were then? :choppawhat:
Luffy being KO by Apoo for a tiny amount of time makes sense considering the attack he used on Luffy, is the same on he used on Admiral Kizaru. The attack is an internal explosion, the fact that Luffy got up seconds later means Luffy is extremely powerful.

This is Oda's way of saying Luffy is Admiral level currently. This is also why he has never used Gear 2, Gear 4, Advanced Observation and Advanced Armament Haki at all since he stepped foot on Onigashima. Luffy has not used 80% of his abilities in the raid so far.

The attack he used on Zoro and Kid was a lot less powerful than the one he used on Luffy and Kizaru.

S

SinOfGreed

Luffy being KO by Apoo for a tiny amount of time makes sense considering the attack he used on Luffy, is the same on he used on Admiral Kizaru. The attack is an internal explosion, the fact that Luffy got up seconds later means Luffy is extremely powerful.

This is Oda's way of saying Luffy is Admiral level currently. This is also why he has never used Gear 2, Gear 4, Advanced Observation and Advanced Armament Haki at all since he stepped foot on Onigashima. Luffy has not used 80% of his abilities in the raid so far.

The attack he used on Zoro and Kid was a lot less powerful than the one he used on Luffy and Kizaru.
Oda: shows us Luffy temporarily ko'd by Apoo and clashing with Ulti

You: Luffy is Admiral level
:whitepress:

S

SinOfGreed

Luffy not using 80% of his abilities when clashing with Ulti proves my point wonderfully.
Zoro hasn't used 80% of his abilities either. Fuck it, I think that means he's basically Super Saiyan level at this point.
:smithnie::gokulaugh:
A lack of proof is not proof bro. We all know Luffy hasn't gone all out but you can't just say he's Admiral Level when we don't know his current upper limit after powering up

Zoro hasn't used 80% of his abilities either. Fuck it, I think that means he's basically Super Saiyan level at this point.
:smithnie::gokulaugh:
A lack of proof is not proof bro. We all know Luffy hasn't gone all out but you can't just say he's Admiral Level when we don't know his current upper limit after powering up
Zoro using 2 and 3 Swords already proves he is using 60%- 100% of his abilities, to deal with fodder headliners and Gifters.

Luffy in Udon dealt with headliners and Gifters while in Seastone cuffs. Seastone weakens Luffy beyond his regular base form.

Can you see the difference between the Luffy and Zoro is wide.

Zoro using 2 and 3 Swords already proves he is using 60%- 100% of his abilities, to deal with fodder headliners and Gifters.

Luffy in Udon dealt with headliners and Gifters while in Seastone cuffs. Seastone weakens Luffy beyond his regular base form.

Bro he can scare fodder away with the intent to kill, or he can kill them with seppuku knife, mihawk used yoru to kill fodder in marineford does that mean he is using 100 percent power to kill fodders?

S

SinOfGreed

Zoro is using 2 swords, and not doing any named attacks. Plus he is only using 2 swords so he can double the amount of enemies he can take down in a quick span. Nothing to do with power. Let's not forget Ashura which triples his strength and he hasn't even used it Post TS. Does that mean Zoro is basically 20% too?

Luffy used Gear 3 on a fodder. Did Luffy need to use Gear 3 on that fodder? Nope. Zoro isn't using 2 swords because he's being pushed, it's basically the norm for him to do so. He isn't struggling one bit.

I am aware Luffy is stronger than Zoro but my point is to iterate that you can't judge how strong they are until we see their upper limit. You saying Luffy is Admiral level is just as valid as me saying Zoro is Yonko level. There is absolutely no proof to back it up, but I can say it simply because we haven't seen his upper limit.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.