Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. He had me as Town before you started the whole thing.
False:

Do you want me to bring the quotes into this? I had you initially as town before we started interacting and your responses + behavior made me retract the 100% "town read" to feel your suspicious. Misframing this intentionally by saying I'm blindly sheeping Ekko when it was done in isolation of any interaction you had with Ekko like questioning Ultra about his read on you is pretty bad, Flower.

I mean you've tried this silly attempt at bullying and threatening all you want but it didn't work for me before, it doesn't work for Ekko, or anyone else for that matter. Right now the pulse of the thread's vein is I'm widely seen as town, even Naomi and Michelle who are you are town reading and town reading you back aren't scum reading me for distrusting you for your inconsistent play.

In fact Michelle even agreed some of your takes have been inconsistent with me.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Flower doesn't stop pushing people claim or what?

@Seatonnes yesterday you said you hopped in my wagon and pushed me to claim just for entertainment. I might go on you with Cakewalker so it would be cool from you to give a bit more seriousness. Do you mind giving us your main reads and why you're reading them?

Status
Not open for further replies.