• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Receipt:

You‘re done.
i see
that doesnt say i have ultra scummier than flower. that says i think there is more value to lynch him first if he is scum, because he will be able to have more thread control later as see in avatar

if u read my read list and my next post to ultra u will see i not only stated that i have flower as scummier, but also told him that i can reconcile some of his stuff as town

Emil

Certified Memelord
they r already voting for u i belive

if i cant make them come to flower wagon ill probably just join them on yours
there was also this nuance as to why i suggested it might be better go ultra over flower, since it's easier to convince some ppl on ultra's wagon over flower's

however i've maintained it throughout that i think flower is scummier, as has been shown in all of my posts and read lists

i think its fairly transparent you are doing a selective reading of my posts

Scum: Ultra, HWHNE
Might be scum: Cakewalker, Orwellian, Nibel
Town: Flower, Ekko, Michelle, Naomi

still need to go back and read when i was sleeping
the only way i can be in your scum reads even as a lean - is if you've already read back or been informed by mafia that i was pushing on you. a very performative fake list.

Scum: Ultra, HWHNE
Might be scum: Cakewalker, Orwellian, Nibel
Town: Flower, Ekko, Michelle, Naomi

How and why are you reading me as "might be scum" when me and Ekko have more or less the same PoE that developed organically independently of each other? Where is this conclusion you basically have me as a null and Ekko as town? Wouldn't it make sense to have us both as "might be scum" or "town" by the logic your using?

How and why are you reading me as "might be scum" when me and Ekko have more or less the same PoE that developed organically independently of each other? Where is this conclusion you basically have me as a null and Ekko as town? Wouldn't it make sense to have us both as "might be scum" or "town" by the logic your using?
91 pages - and they've already read back it seems. They've slipped on having read the scum chat first, without actually "pretending to read back" before giving reads.

@Seatonnes next time you end up being mafia. When you've been offline for whatever reason, just some helpful advice. You've got to pretend to have read the game back or say you've been reading back, before offering reads that can only have come from inbetween you last being on line. You've played you hand by saying this

And have outed yourself as a liar.

Gonna retract my earlier town read on Reloaded by the way, had a stronger start compared to last game but is mostly floating around. Seems a bit more active but this is immenintly a bad reason to town read someone
Town:
Flower
Naomi
Seatonnes
Ultra

Scum:
Nibs
Orca

Null on everyone else.
@Flower
What's up friend. Let's go for the whale<

Vote Lynch Orca
Vote Lynch Orca.
I'm scum read by Ultra?
Polar looks better than Orca fwiw.
bruh

A handful of people haven't even posted yet lmao
Doesn't prevent you to vote me
Then claim or do something :suresure:

Vote Lynch Reloaded.
Vote Lynch Reloaded

The jig is up.
Totally not coordinated btw
Well when I get lynched and my flip gets tied to T-Penis, you can totally justify being wrong by assuming such a coincidence that me and him are openly scum playing this early in the game.

Very good head canon.
I like it.
Will steal and reuse later.
I will move the vote off you if you give me something at least

Not today scumboy.
Do something townie or you gonna get lynched.
Either Reloaded or Orca
He is claim fishing?
Bad.
Vote him out
Him and Flower. Seatonnes too.
This is pretty bad. Like overtly demanding something and implicating you want a reveal or role claim this bluntly just comes off stimky imo.
Because I think he‘s Town.

Vote Orca. Thx.
I've glossed over his posts and nothing indicates he is town from tone, posting patterns, or behaviors. And its selfish if you are town read to tie him to you and mislead us with a mistaken belief in your own confidence he's town when his behavior comes off like inexperienced scum open wolfing without a clue their setting themselves up.
So don't hunt scum then? Understood :catsweat:

Don't ever tell me what to do.

Vote lynch Flower
Role fishing day 1 generally is something you don't try to get caught red handed while pressure is mounting on you. Especially the way you are offering to negotiate your vote on Nibel's.

Positionally very bad.
@Dr. Watson….are you a Miller or not?
F~ it, we'll solve Nibs later. I'm hungry

VOTE ORCA
town leans

flower
sellacoin earlier post lean good,
reloaded
michelle
orca-lean town
ultra-meh
hayumi-catching up lean town
t-pin entrance also looks good, said he catch up other lean town.
indigo

scum

luka-fake narratives
nibel- claimed i was voting off flower vote of ekko, when i already placed vote on ekko before flower subbed in

rest null
Why have you been so hyper focused voting on Orca, Mr. Tunnelvision? Just because Flower wants him lynched?
Cause I want me some grilled whale
Orca has me as scum and won't vote me. Lock it in.

@Polar Bear your boy needs some back up
Him and Polar Bear are frozen as Santa's ballsack. My avatar is an accurate representation of what I'm doing to them and their pathetic scum team. Sad!
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi
The Orca > Luka > Ultra >HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca
Ultra > The Orca
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > Orca
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel
Hayumi > The Orca
T-pein > Reloaded
Orwellion > Reloaded

Votecount:
The Orca - 5
Nibel - 4
Ultra - 3
Reloaded - 2
UnequalDude - 1

Feel free to correct
Orca is a good wagon. Nibel so-so. Rest are too small to qualify 😔
Vote lynch HeWhoHasNoEqual
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca
Ultra > The Orca
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded

The Orca - 5
Nibel - 3
HeWhoHasNoEqual - 2
Ultra - 2
Flower - 1
Mr. Reloaded - 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

no its not, actually cake reads very townie off that. u have seen her capable of posting alot of content as scum in both WCI and jojo game, flower this is legit unacceptable mischaracterization

why have u not asked seatonne to claim like u asked nible and orca? even tho it seems u scum read seatonne just as much, if not more given u r calling him outed?
eh rescinding that ultra town read
really ultra? flower pushed him like in his 5th post, ofcourse anything he says will come after it. this isnt a point.
ok caught up

town
naomi
luka - btw @Luka if you need help with reading naomi pls let me know, i'll explain the strong town read. i think the crux of it is u r focusing too much on logical content when she is usually a player readable by tone. for instance, scum naomi wud not really push u to nearly this degree, because she wud know ur accusations against her are true. here she seems to be genuinly town who is standing up against the misjustice that is you scum reading her. i gurantee u she hadn't put more reasoning to her scum read of you than this. i can go more into details with more examples if u want
nible
fuji/watson - town, also a miller
aurelian - already did the town tell. im near confident on this. moving on
cake - weakest town read here but im leaning town for the slower approach. it aligns more with her town MO. need to see more thoughtful solving down the line as this sort of read wears off real quick

can be town
orca
michelle
reloaded - admittedly a weak read, but i hosted for him in avatar and scum reloaded comes off a bit more nervous and reserved in the thread, will GTH town, however his lack of wariness around flower's slot is a bit concerning. i am going to chalk it up as he is succumbing to the belief that loud voice = town, when it's not always the case. edit: after reading all thread push this more into the town column
hayumi - i can sense town methodology in how they addressed nibel's wagon (in terms of that they dont have a strong town impression on the players on it. posts #781 and #817)
polar - read he gave on nibel on post #877 read slight town

undecided
alwaysmind - i can read him fairly well i think by his way of fluff. he hasn't clicked properly as town yet if he is one, but i don't think it auto makes him scum.
tpein - vote on flower is good, but he hasn't really established it. can easily be distancing. he isnt a dirty busser tho so hopefully he helps us push it here if town!
mango - think he just starting posting so no direction on them yet

thought he was town initially but trending down considerably tbh
ultra - m8 you can't tell me ur not seeing how obvious flower is scum here. its unbelievable the amount of shit u r letting her get away with. u shud honestly consider bussing while you can. i am locked onto her

null/used to be lean scum
seatonnes - initially leaning scum off interaction with flower, but seems to be red herring tho so not ready to actively lock it until i can get a read off them independently of flower

probably scum
hewhohasnoequal - for the amount of hype they did pre-game they feel lackluster here. might have randed scum when they wanted to rand town. sad!

scum
flower - this one's fairly obvious
You have just one scum read and one probably scum?

Explain me Flower in a sentence please.
I still have to read a few pages
Why are you asking the guy with the worst track record of reading me KEK.
why not? i can be scum. why shudnt reloaded ask me why i read u differently than how he reads u??

if town!reloaded town reads you and he seems me scum read you, it's only natural that he asks

i take it you have no response to what else i said about you thus far?
Your take on me is horses*** as usual. Probably means you're Town, though, since you know it's better to buddy me when you're scum.
is that all?

let me make it more productive

why have u not commented on nibel's reads / reasonings?

why r u scum reading orca, in ur own words
Yeah, that's all. I'
*I‘m not going to entertain a guy who is never right about me ever.
1. this statement is demonstrably not true
2. my track record on previous games shud have nothing to do with this one, certainly not to the point where if you are aware of me reading u wrong i can just push u for mislynch like ive done in fuji's game and i was scum

matter of fact ur town read of me doesnt make sense
happy to thunderdome!

nibel/orca arent getting lynched today, i suggest u find another direction immediately
1. Literally is, you even mislynched me in a game at 3am my time, despite me using a pro Town ability no scum would ever have or use. You also always Town read me when I‘m scum. You are just a horrendous Flower reader. Deal with it.
2. Idc about that, but you did it as self pres in Fuji‘s game and it wasn‘t even mainly driven by you. You said you have to Town read me to survive in the DC of the OLF game, so I think as scum you would just do that.
1. u r referring to a game from 2-3 years ago here, do i need explain why that's flawed?

2. i don't really, i dont think u pose any threat to me right now regardless of my alignment. certainly not with the quality u have been pushing nibel/orca
I won‘t thunderdome, that‘s stupid. And you don‘t call the shots nor am I gonna stop voting people simply because you say so.
Btw I‘m going to scum lock everyone who even remotely entertains Ekko‘s push on me.
In fact Ekko calling me scum actually confirms me as Town.
Spark notes read back on the Flower vs Ekko thing with cameos from a few others.

Tfw even SeaTonnes has a better take on me when he never even played with me before than Ekko who‘s known me for 3 years.

Damn shame.
Fwiw I think Ekko could be Town, but him not playing during the first hours is bad regardless of alignment.
What do you think of Reloaded?
How is there 53 pages already.
I can't catch up with all this now.

From the 2 pages I read I think Michelle and Indigo are probably town too. Looking at my mentions Flower can be town as well. I have nothing else to offer at this time.
Need to see who replaced Fuji, probably town too.
Watson. So she can be town as well.
I'm fairly familiar on the flavour - no one makes sense to be post restricted like that.
Idk flavour, but he posted normally again, so that was just him clowning around.
Basically they're in a sort of Feudal Era Japan, basically a bunch of Assassins that have been caught and sentenced to death are given a chance to keep on loving if they go to this weird island to find this special immortality item for the head of the province. Each assassin is paired with an executioner to serve as a reigns for them. So it's sort of a battle royals thing, but factions group up in uneasy alliances to survive it. I still have a few episodes left to go, but that's the gist.

Suffice to say, no real need for anyone to be restricted to posting AI dross.
What am I letting her "get away with" exactly?

Playing aggressively? Not letting players get a word in while encouraging they be wagoned? Applying pressure to scummy players?

Everything you have identified is in her town range.

You act like you've never seen her as scum your entire life, which is concerning. Tying me in with her is weak sauce too Kekko
My initial read of that post though, irregardless of the content, is "does scum Ekko *really* make that post"?

I don't see it.
Sounds dope, actually. I just saw the title in the Shueisha App so far. But maybe I‘ll watch the Anime.
Yeah, I think he‘s Town. Him not reading me correctly is nothing new. As scum he reads me Town and buddies me more, so it‘s within his Town range.
Re
Read on Ultra?
My initial impression is lean scum actually - I qualify this by saying I don't have a full scope of the game to work with, having read just 7 pages, but his post there to Ekko feels like he's leaning into logically beating his interlocutors rather than being concerned about correctly reading them.

I wouldn't lynch off of this, if for no reason other than the fact I haven't got a fair amount of context to work with, but I am interested in why you have him as slight town.
I think it‘s cute tbh.
Yeah you know what go ahead and lock him in for that one on second thought
Lock him in where, town?
I mean, that‘s the part of the game when I also thought he could be scum, but he has improved a little. I‘m willing to buy it as him trying a different approach this time rather than being scum.
Hmmm

Is this really the game he would "try a different approach" in?
Also I saw he was Town in the Champs Finale and he might feel invigorated by their curb stomp victory.
I'm not seeing where you're forming that connection, I'm a little slow. Could you run that by me please?
You know when feelings or your mood from a previous game carry over to the next? I think it‘s that. He also pretty much conceded he‘s playing this game more seriously.
The context here would be that he started a case on Flower overnight and just hit me with 10 pings over not scum reading her. I'd like to know why he's omitting meta on her when he's giving that sort of consideration for other players. Haven't even gotten a chance to get an answer out of him. Bad Clank!
Ratchet pointing out what I was thinking at the time vibes Town fwiw.
None so far. Most of what I read to whit was them talking about how they can't post without mod approval. I suppose the drive to keep posting anyway could imply town, but I'm not ready to go to that extent without a better grasp of their player level.
Fair, I suppose.

Well, by all means, do what you need to do. No pressure here!
Not a defense of him btw. He can do that himself.
I trust your takes more than my own anyway granted you‘re Town.
I mean, I only revealed it after a lot of pages, didn‘t I?
I wouldn't necessarily agree with that on principle - I have plenty of gaps in my process and am certainly not infallible. I'm saying this mostly out of selfishness though - I don't really want the added "pressure" if you will, especially if I happen to die early.
Given I've only just started posting, why would this be an expectation you have?
There‘s no Ekko vs Flower btw. There‘s just him shouting into the void. Would be a vs situation if I also started accusing him, but I don‘t think he‘s scum, so I won‘t.
@Ultra what are your thoughts on Ratchet?
Thoughts so far:

Ultra: Think his approach is just different, but will keep an eye on him and see.
Indigo: I liked his read on me and his energy. Reminds me of Wrestling Game.
Fuji/Watson: Don‘t ever see Fuji faking Miller and Watson also claimed that. Just Town.
Ratchet: I like how he‘s noticing the same I did at the time. Slight Town.
Reloaded: Town at first, but he fell off a bit.
Ekko: I don‘t ever see a scum Ekko start a wagon on me when I‘m basically a consensus Town read. His reasoning is so whack, too. But he seems convinced which resembles his play from FV game. So leaning Town who just has a horrendous read.
Naomi: Just Town.
Michelle: Just Town.
Polar: Could start a push on me as scum under the pretext of me just being spiteful and acting like a jerk (which I also did as scum in Avatar), but isn‘t using this opportunity. So lean Town.
Orca: His reaction towards the push on him was overall weaker. Slight scum.
Nibel: Didn‘t like his reactions at all so far. Slight scum.
Cake: Hard struggling for content. Scum lean.
SeaTonnes: Could be Town. I like his style.
Fang: Idek.
Mango: Idek.
Oh yeah, Luka also vibes Town so far, but I can‘t help but remember Fuka from Persona Mash and that you shouldn‘t underestimate such players. But they did admit they‘re not new which is a point in their favour and shows a certain honesty which I see more coming from Town.
SeaTonnes is bloodlusted AF. @Mr. Reloaded we might need a trial.
Vote Lynch The Orca
Why do you have no read on me when I've involved myself with interacting with you, Reloaded, T-Pein, Ultra, Naomi, and Luka?
Yeah don't like this.

@Ekkologix I'm happy with flipping Flower here if this is the extent now that she's retracting so easily her earlier town feel on Reloaded while trying to pocket Ratchet and Polar. Her reads feel very insincere and coming off as posturing, trying to get people to sheep her and looks like a new step in her scum play.

[Vote Lynch Flower]
Entertaining Ekko's nonsense push.

-1 Town Points.
Fang did nothing so far except posting filler and following Ekko knowing fully well he's the worst Flower reader.

Move him into scum leans.
- Flower specifically waits for Ratchet to catch up to coordinate with him
- does busywork asking Ultra for a read on Ratchet and Ratchet for one on Ultra
- doesn't respond to my initial post in this reply chain about why she didn't have a real read on me, just a lazy null
- then omgusses and votes me after I joined my vote with Ekko's and trying to apply more pressure with her; on top of that lying about my contributions, activity, and engagement (I guess Flower forget about me rebuking Luka's false claim I was teamed with Naomi and AM, interrogating and pressuring Reloaded, asking Ultra questions, etc...)
- If this is Flower's A game as town I'm not really impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.