Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah don't like this.

@Ekkologix I'm happy with flipping Flower here if this is the extent now that she's retracting so easily her earlier town feel on Reloaded while trying to pocket Ratchet and Polar. Her reads feel very insincere and coming off as posturing, trying to get people to sheep her and looks like a new step in her scum play.

[Vote Lynch Flower]
this isnt a post aurelian makes as scum btw @Ratchet

Don't worry I won't defend Flower anymore

I only defend Kiku now.
kiku town if ultra is scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tell me, what's my endgame here as scum for defending you when I could have already spiraled it into your lynch btw. Feel free to elaborate on this.
there will not be an endgame, you will obviously eliminate me at some night then say hey look i was correct on ekko, then move on unquestioned

it's very transparent to me you are mailing in a scum read on me but you are waiting for someone else to grow the wagon for you before you pounce and find any reason to slide in

Emil

Certified Memelord
why unchanged. what r u looking for from them other than claim? they both provided thoughts that u havent commented on anyway
@Flower i dont belive i got an answer for this. what r u looking for from nibel/orca to resolve them? other than claim

@Ultra flower has a wagon of more than 2 votes and she hasnt claimed yet. what does this look like. uh oh
@Ultra all i got for this was a like, doesn't it move flower for you anywhere? if you're town you are hard drooping the ball on this one

D1 Votecount #8

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian
Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > Orwellian
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > -
Nibel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Ekkologix > Flower
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded
Kiku > Ekkologix
Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Ratchet > Orwellian

Votecount:
HWHNE: 3
Flower: 3
Orwellian: 3
Ultra: 2
The Orca: 2
Nibel: 1
Polar Bear: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
Ekkologix: 1
Seatonnes: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

On this current development

T v T v T

You, Fang, and Ekko smell like a cool summer breeze

I liked Fang's entrance, he's got his game face on (the other scenario would be him just letting out steam if he rolled scum, but I don't think it's that)

Ekko feels more in line with his townie mindset, I think his read may be coming from a place where he's trying to find connections based on his theory you're scum, or he's doing a 4D play and intentionally scumreading you since he loves theory tinkering so I won't rule that out

As for you, I believe your reads are based more on "slots I'm comfortable with reading and feel are accurate" rather than extensive case building - but it's day 1, it's hard to develop a case without hindsight so I'm not bent out of shape over it as it isn't like off the wall shit like the other wagons

As a side note, I'm townlocking Michelle
Protect her with your lives
Okay, Fang can have a slight Town lean because of your take.

I'm treating you as an IC because of the Miller claim, so feel free to be Town Leader this game. You did a great job in the OLF game, too.
Probably Town:
Watson
Ultra
Ekko (the AI thing was sus initially but he's improved a lot)
Nibel (admittedly this slot kinda flip flops with me)
Naomi
Michelle

Slight town read:
Fang
Flower
Seatonnes
Indigo
Mango (I would like him to be actually serious about his vote on me though)
Hayumi
Ratchet

Scum:
Orca
Alwaysmind
T-Pein

Slight scum:
Luka

Null:
Hewhohasnoequal (would really like to know where the push for him came from)
Polar: his throw downs with Ultra are funny but not super helpful
Juice
Sal
Kiku
Hmm, interesting, you've ignored everything I did last night to solely focus on OMGUSSing over 2 posters voting you.
…where am I solely focusing on OMGUS? It‘s f***ing horses***.
Fang is posting pure s***, but given the OLF game that‘s not AI for him, so ya.
You switched up your tune on Reloaded pretty quickly for one, nothing here is "AI" and the defensive reaction to being voted seems and comes off overtly reactionary on your part. The continual updates on your reads list also feels like your trying to blend in harder then necessary to project you are town.

And I still have yet to see the proper reason for why you are sussing Orca then switching all of sudden your view on Reloaded's slot.
- I'm scum and she and Reloaded both quickly vote me
- Then Flower asks Watson/Retro for her reads and takes; gets it by saying she town reads Ekko, Flower, and me more or less equally
- Jives with this and retracts her read of me being scummy/buddied with Ekko to doll out a "slight town read" change
- Reloaded does the same thing with his read's list almost 1:1

Does this not feel weird to anyone else lol, she again changes her tune and scum reads me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ekko ignored my question.

u asked me something?

@Ratchet regarding reloaded in page 68/69 - he is drawing a connection whereby if he is wrong on orca it's possible flower is scum. i think its coming from the fact that flower's push on orca has 0 basis but reloaded is taking a backward timid approach of flipping orca before flower

Michelle-Lock town
Ultra- Town Lean
Flower-Town Lean
Dr. Watson- Town Lean
Orwellian- Town lean

Orca- scum lean
Nibel- scum lean
Alwaysmind- scum lean
Naomi- scum lean
Cake- scum lean

The rest null, haven’t really been pinged either way
I’m obviously spearheading the push on Orca given my vote was followed up, but I’ve been sleeping.
Hayumi also leaning town on me but falls into the same pathos with Flower and Reloaded later on. Hmm.

Emil

Certified Memelord
At this point I want to town read Flower - but she is doing a good job of pushing herself back towards a null read. I won't be voting for her anytime just yet, even if I am being hit with so many...
vote her please

sorry, i was taking a nap
welcome back, do u have updated thoughts?

How does that make her "more viable". I want you to explain, in full, why you are more confident on Ultra being scum than her, yet you are voting her because you claim she's a more tenable wagon to achieve. Where is this coming from - how does your solving establish the consensus necessary for this position?
what's the issue with this? i have flower as scummiest but im willing to compromise on another wagon if it's more viable

ultra had 2 votes, flower had 3. aurelian based his viability off of this

He defended you a lot when you were both scum and no one forget about you subbing out the last game to get replaced by Dr_Prof, where Ultra repeatedly played defense against every prod in your slot before that. Nah, I'm certainly not trusting him much but I don't have him hard pegged as scum necessarily, a null, but sure his flip will be indicative of your own slot.
I guess Ratchet ignored this too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Here's my thing:

I started off by being fine sheeping Fuji and Flower here.

I believe Fuji's miller claim for now, will see what happens in the future.

Flower on the other hand started strong for me, but a few things have been making me doubt that slot since then.

I still think Nibel's reaction to unvoting Flower as soon as Flower turned on Nibel was really weak, felt like a caught scum being scared. So i won't forget that.

I didn't have much on Orca, i was just sheeping on the wagon.

The HeWhoHasNoEqual dude, i just read all of his 7 posts, didn't see much. If you guys wanna lynch there because of inactivity, sure, last few games had quite a few scum hiding in there. But his flip won't really give us a lot of info, since there's almost no interactivity.

I'm actually kinda fine voting for Flower here.

:wonderland:
lets do it, i take 100% responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.