Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who are you talking about here?
i see so you to suffer amnesia

Seatones - and this is now reinforced by this return that sort of confirmed himself as scum.

Naomi has a large potential to be scum.

Ekko is probably SK or some weird anti town indie.
are you gonna mimic luka accusing other then playing innocent tactic afterwords of you don't know?

well i can ignore further post from you then. not important

i see so you to suffer amnesia

are you gonna mimic luka accusing other then playing innocent tactic afterwords of you don't know?

well i can ignore further post from you then. not important
Why not just say yourself - especially when my primary focus as been Seatonnes. Spending more time finding a GIF, than just saying "me and not Seatonnes" would just bee more helpful and a more town based answer

Emil

Certified Memelord
so we went from orca > nibel > aurelian all 3 wagons i think r town and all 3 are counter wagon attempts to flower

the other one being HWHNE which is honestly a sad excuse for a wagon

i saw flower claimed having a mech reason making her ask others for claims. i call bullshit on this one, and if its true its either mafia or indie, and its not going to be good news eitherway. as i stated her pushing for claims the way she did is cleary agenda driven

can we put her into the dirt now, or at a bear minimum force her claim what exactly is her mech reasoning for asking others to claim.

@Hayumi @The Orca @Polar Bear @Indigo @Mr. Reloaded @Kiku @Ultra @HeWhoHasNoEqual @Michelle @Ratchet etc..

you're reaction at drawing more attention yourself, than my primary focus - when you have 0 votes at the moment. Also shows an element of survival mode and selfishness, which is a mafia trait and not a townie trait.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so we went from orca > nibel > aurelian all 3 wagons i think r town and all 3 are counter wagon attempts to flower

i saw flower claimed having a mech reason making her ask others for claims. i call bullshit on this one, and if its true its either mafia or indie, and its not going to be good news eitherway. as i stated her pushing for claims the way she did is cleary agenda driven

can we put her into the dirt now, or at a bear minimum force her claim what exactly is her mech reasoning for asking others to claim.

@Hayumi @The Orca @Polar Bear @Indigo @Mr. Reloaded @Kiku @Ultra @HeWhoHasNoEqual @Michelle @Ratchet etc..
going to add that she initially kept saying she is pissed or she is seeking vengencr etc.. to mask her agenda driven claim fishing. put her in the dirt pls lads

Why not just say yourself - especially when my primary focus as been Seatonnes. Spending more time finding a GIF, than just saying "me and not Seatonnes" would just bee more helpful and a more town based answer
you do realize you called me as potential scum, i asked you to explain then you act confused

and now this response of saying yourself as more delfection. when you clearly had no problem saying my name as scum, so this answer response now is really dishonest.

What happened to ultras wagon which was by far the biggest?

you do realize you called me as potential scum, i asked you to explain then you act confused

and now this response of saying yourself as more delfection. when you clearly had no problem saying my name as scum, so this answer response now is really dishonest.
you literally quoted a post, in which i named two people as mafia. Nothing dishonest in what I've said.

Ngl I don’t even like most of these wagons but I’ll definitely vote most before I vote HWHNE. Literally no info to be gained from their Lynch
Isn't the goal to get rid of scum? So if scum, that is a great lynch. If scum, you can see what other counter wagons form and who votes for what line. It's gonna take more than 3 votes to lynch someone, so lots of info to be had. Give in to your fear and join the good guys on a lynch

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

@Flower can you at least claim the mech?

Status
Not open for further replies.