Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah not sure what to make of your thoughts on me Nibel but I never directly asked for Flower’s thoughts on Naomi. She just jumped to her defense on her own accord. So many reaching narratives about me this game, and deadass all of them from those I sussed first, yet again.

:gokulaugh:

Naomi if you were town - you would say: "oh shit - you call both of us scum. I was talking about myself and not Seatonnes"

but as mafia - you've tried to create drama that has been quashed by receipts. Slam dunk. yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

it’s funny because almost all the wagons are my early town leads:
Ultra, Flower, Fang,

so I’m either terribly wrong and reads just suck this game. Or y’all are dumb as hell and I’m actually just big brain

it’s funny because almost all the wagons are my early town leads:
Ultra, Flower, Fang,

so I’m either terribly wrong and reads just suck this game. Or y’all are dumb as hell and I’m actually just big brain
read back Seatonnes from when they returned to the game. Post like #1800 arouund there. Its pretty obvious they scumslipped

@CakeWalker
@Naomi

I think you are both town. I think you both are looking for something that isn't as big as it really is at this moment (might change later). Both of you looked deeper contextually than most, at least on certain people. I like it, but I think focussing on each other in that round about circle way isn't going to progress much here D1. Just food for thought

@CakeWalker
@Naomi

I think you are both town. I think you both are looking for something that isn't as big as it really is at this moment (might change later). Both of you looked deeper contextually than most, at least on certain people. I like it, but I think focussing on each other in that round about circle way isn't going to progress much here D1. Just food for thought
dont think so. If Naomi was town - they would have paid more attention to my focus on Seatonnes and followed it up, rather than creating a lot of nonsense and crying about a gif

ure about her/him(?| I will say they now if I'm not sure about the gender), but I've a similar impression that with Hayumi, she seems to be in the background to comf
oh interesting, and post and thoughts of others, leaning more town now.

Unvote

Naomi if you were town - you would say: "oh shit - you call both of us scum. I was talking about myself and not Seatonnes"

but as mafia - you've tried to create drama that has been quashed by receipts. Slam dunk. yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

apparently you know how i play as town. even though this is the first time playing with me.

dont think so. If Naomi was town - they would have paid more attention to my focus on Seatonnes and followed it up, rather than creating a lot of nonsense and crying about a gif
Im starting to think its naomis playstyle to just be rude towards other players
Kinda think they're silly town but..
Post automatically merged:

@Hayumi mind if I sheep you till I get to backreading

you must been coaching luka in scum chat huh

also you are the one who brought up gif to make pointless arguement, and you also further it as me crying about in more lies from you.

:pepecorn:

apparently you know how i play as town. even though this is the first time playing with me.
i dont mention your meta - i mention general gameplay as a town or mafia player. meta on the whole is nonsense unless you've played with the person for a long time. im sussing you past on your play and reaction this game, hiding behind "you don't know how I play" is almost as bad as when people on EpicMafia used to say "WHY ME"

All I hear is fry me - time to cook some scum

Status
Not open for further replies.