Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
as someone who ça be credited for single handedly winning a game, my authority is paramount.

change vote lynch ultra
I'm not gonna lie, your early vote hopping only on to the people gaining traction looks scummy as fuq even for you.
so you know that ultra isn’t scum. Interesting.

unvote
If I'm not mistaken you also were quick to vote Ekko at the start when others made a little wagon. I see you've been even quicker then usual to follow the crowd. I'm sort of surprised to see you do anything other than shitpost so soon, as your votes obviously weren't' random.

As for my thoughts on Ultra, I think he's town so far
I’ve been pretty much on par white my joke meta actually. For shame that you have not seen.

Shaaasasme!
I don't like Hayumi in this chain, she is shading AM (the bolded), it's not like he is a beacon of towniness, however she is confident in tone but she didn't accuse him of anything of substance.
Have we built any consensus thus far on which direction to vote?

not posting and without much contribution, he looks like he has an opinion about what is happening in the game. Idk yet how to take it
Back from the hockey game
and?
can you please share your reads, AM?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ekkologix I'll try this once more. If this fails I'll just pretend you don't exist in this game I think.

Fang claims to have Ultra in his primary PoE, and Flower in his Secondary PoE. That means, with the two compared, he has greater reason to suspect Ultra, over Flower. Therefore, your characterisation that he has just gone from voting one scum read to another, does not hold up. Because as town, you would want your more confident scum reads lynched first, unless you have to compromise.

Now the compromise. He said Flower was more viable than Flower. You have claimed that number of votes is not the only measure of viability. Hower, that is the measure that Fang has employed, it has been his only defence. So that argument has been shot. Then, when you consider that Ultra and Flower had the same number of votes, Fang voting Flower means he cannot have been voting Flower to compromise. Because that would have required him to compare the wagons, see that Flower had more votes, and join that. Instead, he would have seen they had the same votes, and then compromised anyway. The issue here is he is specifically voting for a player he thinks is less likely to be scum than Ultra. It doesn't make any sense for a townie to do this.

If you don't follow this after this post then please do me a favour and just get me out of this game.

@Ekkologix I'll try this once more. If this fails I'll just pretend you don't exist in this game I think.

Fang claims to have Ultra in his primary PoE, and Flower in his Secondary PoE. That means, with the two compared, he has greater reason to suspect Ultra, over Flower. Therefore, your characterisation that he has just gone from voting one scum read to another, does not hold up. Because as town, you would want your more confident scum reads lynched first, unless you have to compromise.

Now the compromise. He said Flower was more viable than Flower. You have claimed that number of votes is not the only measure of viability. Hower, that is the measure that Fang has employed, it has been his only defence. So that argument has been shot. Then, when you consider that Ultra and Flower had the same number of votes, Fang voting Flower means he cannot have been voting Flower to compromise. Because that would have required him to compare the wagons, see that Flower had more votes, and join that. Instead, he would have seen they had the same votes, and then compromised anyway. The issue here is he is specifically voting for a player he thinks is less likely to be scum than Ultra. It doesn't make any sense for a townie to do this.

If you don't follow this after this post then please do me a favour and just get me out of this game.
Ultra ain't getting lynched b4 flower.
Stop being silly.
Voting a scummy player that actually might flip aint sus.

Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca
Ultra > The Orca
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel
NIbel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Hayumi > The Orca
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded
Ekkologix > Flower
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded

Votecount:
The Orca: 5
Flower, Ultra, Fuji, Rleoaded, Hayumi,
HeWhoHasNoEqual: 3 Luka, Seatonnes
Nibel: 2 NAomi, Indigo
Ultra: 2 Michelle, Polar
Flower: 2 Pein, Ekko
Mr. Reloaded: 2 Orwellian, Mango

Not voting: AM, Nibel

Let me know if I missed a vote.
is this the VC before Orwellian changed his vote, @Ratchet?

Status
Not open for further replies.