Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wanna shelve flower for a bit? we wont forget her, but just put her on stasis for now. we can demand her to atleast claim her mech since its probably some indie that need to find some shit or town with weird role
I guess that's fine.

ik its sus that she came with that hint after she has been called out for agenda driven claim fishing so i definitly hope what she has is veritable or she can be chopper
Makes sense to me.

anyway for now i think cake is playing exactly like the NF game when we were all scummates. take a second look at her here vs that game and tell me what u see
She is playing in a way that is reminding me of Fuji's JJBA game, yeah.

Maybe I misworded something, I agreed she is not consistent, not scum.
Well I'm not wholly agreeing still but not fully disagreeing either but I think she's still suspicious demanding claims from a position where she can't force a lynch on anyway and the second wind after Ekko's return was only when Ratchet was shielding her.

She'll need to be resolved sooner or later.

ok im fully caught up, this is where i am rn
feel free to ask for the reasoning on any of them!

town
hayumi
orca
watson

lean town
aurelian - weaker than the rest because if i start seeing flower as possibly non mafia, i think aurelian can be one. it's still extremely low chance based on play and i'd be surprised if he turn out one. had him town prior to his read of her anyway
Agree about Orca and Watson/Retro, not sure about Hayumi since iirc either Naomi or Michelle brought up some good points about Hayumi going after LHFs and talking about being attacked or examined by players she reads as scum. Also don't understand exactly why you changed my slot from "solidly town" to "lean town" with little development or change. And you rested your position on both of us arriving at a read independent of each other scum reading Flower, so not sure or getting why I could be mafia if on the chance Flower is town when the same principle would apply to you.

polar
michelle
reloaded
seatonnes
nibel

naomi
Can work with town reading Naomi and Michelle. But Reloaded I can't see it, Seatonnes has been consistently pushed at by Cake but if your scum reading her, then Seatonnes should by implication be town. Nibel's I'm iffy on still but its possible. I think in most scenarios though Reloaded is just scum though; way too much coordination following Flower and Ultra, sheeping their votes and direction, and the timing of their activity lumping in whatever Flower and later Ratchet have gone for.

null/town
luka - trending down due to taking the town reads on him and proceeding to not add much outside of the early game naomi/AM push
ratchet - will wait for his responses to my quotes earlier re: aurelian, ultra, flower, and cake
Never played with Luka so they are an unknown to me, can't really say much about them. Earlier after my thread entrance where I meme copy-pasted your ChatGP AI post, they said for some bizarre reason that I was potentially scum and teamed with Naomi and AM, neither who I had interacted or even mentioned at all and vice versa.

Can agree with a null read on them.

null/GTH reads - basically inactive PoE slots
tpein - GTH town
sallu - GTH town
kiku - GTH town
AM - GTH town
HWHNE - GTH town
===========
indigo - GTH scum
mango - GTH scum
T-Pein I think is town for now but I do say this is a biased perspective because he's sharing a similar view as me to reading Flower, Ultra, and Reloaded in particular.

The rest I agree with.

null/scum
flower - likely indie / some role to either punish claims or wins after a certain condition related to them. if not indie - can see her being closer to mafia than town
Again a fair take but don't understand then why you have me as lean town and her as null/lean scum even if she might be a type of third party/indie role.

lean scum
cake
ultra[/QUOTE]

Still uncertain about Cake but could venture flipping her to see what happens, would definitely take Ultra in a heartbeat if the chance presents itself. And I see both Ratchet and Flower jumped on the Ultra wagon which is interesting to me, since that would mean two players I'm not reading as town are suddenly switching up to vote someone they are trying to tie to me as non-town.

Let's go for it.

[Vote Lynch Ultra]

You won't be getting anything more. I explained in very explicit detail why Fang's argument and stated thought process cannot have happened. You didn't understand, and instead insisted it was weak or making a big deal out of nothing. The thought process is pretty crucial - certainly not nothing.

I'm trying not to insult you. But I don't believe for a second that you're unable to understand that Fang compromising by voting Flower over Ultra, when Ultra and Flower had the same number of votes, makes no sense for a townie to go through. I just dont. If you don't understand my point then you don't get to say it's weak or whatever.
As stated earlier, your argument and reasoning was faulty and illegitimate. You are forcing a narrative that fits into your slanted perspective I am scummy for choosing one of two players who are my main scum reads over another and like Ekko said; its not just about the total number of votes but the discussion and interactions involving the players who are at the head of the wagons. Ratchet, disregarding this is fine if that was your argument but it wasn't, you simply wanted to cast aspersions on my slot by implicating there was a hidden agenda in trying to flip Flower over Ultra.

There is no reason for you to have taken this stance and if you want to whine about it then feel free to offer yourself up as a lynch candidate because things aren't going the way you want them too.

Flower is my #1 sus.
Then reloaded.

I think orwelian is town cuz he has the same reads as me.
lel

@Orwellian we lynching Ultra.
Lets get it.
Yep voting Lynch Ultra[ already.

Status
Not open for further replies.