I never cared about Stephen or VIZ, he uses headcanons and makes mistakes all the time like calling Garling being the king of God Valley
Anybody is going to use the translation that suit his agenda the most
We’ll see who get up first in fighting shape, that’ll be the actual winner.
Apparently the official translation isn't official if it means you can keep coping about Kizaru being inferior to Luffy lol
I genuinely have no idea why y'all are this desperate.
I can excuse the people that try to put him above, say, Big Mom or Blackbeard, as they have some weird anti feats (not really anti feats, more of gags, but for the sake of this comment Imma say they're anti feats), but trying to put him above the MC or people with a shit ton of hype, feats, and portrayal like Kaidou is just plain stupid.

G

Gorosei Informer

If shiki would have been an active villain , he would have been my favorite character. His fruit is my favorite DF. Based goat.
Right!? What did you think of the theories of him being the puppet master to Kaido? At Wano and with the Beast Pirates? Seems quite ridiculous in hindsight ofc, especially as Kaido is far stronger than him now too. Maybe a sort of Orochi and Kaido type partnership but more loyal since they were in Rocks Pirates together?

I wonder if he even inspired Kaido too, since Shiki had that 20 year plan but also wanted to make a massive Beast Army specifically too? Also a scientist was one of his top men, just like Kaido too?

His DF is so great, got to see it return in a discount way with Uraraka in MHA lmao but if he was around in the main story now, he'd definitely be my favourite villain in the story now too!

I could see him running the OP underworld in the canon, Kidd and Killer knowing of him directly too then, Law even as well, maybe have Hawkins and Apoo working under him and give Urouge to Kaido instead too or idk lol.

I was so adamant that he would be directly connected to Wano and he was but not in the ways we could have predicted and thus expected ofc lol.

I really hope Oda does him some LONG deserve justice in the canon with the Rocks Pirates, I'm so glad he's part of them in hindsight now too. I can't believe it's been 14 YEARS since Strong World came out too, WTF?!

Right!? What did you think of the theories of him being the puppet master to Kaido? At Wano and with the Beast Pirates? Seems quite ridiculous in hindsight ofc, especially as Kaido is far stronger than him now too. Maybe a sort of Orochi and Kaido type partnership but more loyal since they were in Rocks Pirates together?

I wonder if he even inspired Kaido too, since Shiki had that 20 year plan but also wanted to make a massive Beast Army specifically too? Also a scientist was one of his top men, just like Kaido too?

His DF is so great, got to see it return in a discount way with Uraraka in MHA lmao but if he was around in the main story now, he'd definitely be my favourite villain in the story now too!

I could see him running the OP underworld in the canon, Kidd and Killer knowing of him directly too then, Law even as well, maybe have Hawkins and Apoo working under him and give Urouge to Kaido instead too or idk lol.

I was so adamant that he would be directly connected to Wano and he was but not in the ways we could have predicted and thus expected ofc lol.

I really hope Oda does him some LONG deserve justice in the canon with the Rocks Pirates, I'm so glad he's part of them in hindsight now too. I can't believe it's been 14 YEARS since Strong World came out too, WTF?!
Shiki could have been a villain like Kaido or his partner. Two former rox pirates in that way. Maybe shiki instead of BM or something. I hope we see him more extensively in rox FB.

I'd like to see the revolutionaries intervene. But where would they have gotten the time to travel so quickly? Even with the wind logia not sure they' be faster than Kuma or close behind.

Boa is more likely to appear since she's obviously closer.
Dragon with wind logia can get to egghead tho. If he doesn't come by 1100, he won't come.

G

Gorosei Informer

Shiki could have been a villain like Kaido or his partner. Two former rox pirates in that way. Maybe shiki instead of BM or something. I hope we see him more extensively in rox FB.
Aye that's a great point! Shiki instead of BM and save her for Elbaf!
But on the other hand, seeing her team up and interact with Kaido, especially on the roof was GREAT!

Kaido mourning for BM was a really profound, beautifully tragic moment especially in the anime which made it even better!
Kaido has such great lines/speeches and gravitas, magnitude to his character. Its more subtle than I expected but I really like it!