Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I think people are glopping onto Bonney because she's the only normal looking character with relevance in this arc that could possibly be next to the SHs, the VP and Stussy thing was always questionable, specially VP
You're blind if you read the part where Kuma promised her as a child that Nika would take her out to sea and still think it's just "girl for nakama". There's legitimate reasons to think Bonney will join. As for the role, spy fits perfectly, and she could easily inherit Kuma's dream. The revo argument is also gone now that we know Kuma believed that Nika was the hope of the world rather than the revos.

You're blind if you read the part where Kuma promised her as a child that Nika would take her out to sea and still think it's just "girl for nakama". There's legitimate reasons to think Bonney will join. As for the role, spy fits perfectly, and she could easily inherit Kuma's dream. The revo argument is also gone now that we know Kuma believed that Nika was the hope of the world rather than the revos.
How certain are you on Bonney joining? As for me, I'm quite sceptical, but I agree that out of all nakama candidates on Egghead she has the highest chance. Agree on Revos as well, previously I thought she'd fit there better, now not really.

That's a specificity of One Piece.

Yes i already have, Pedro says " we have been waiting for centuries", he didn't say "aparently we have been waiting for centuries but we forgot untill 20 years ago untill Oden went to Raftel".
Okay, but that doesn't answer my question. HOW was him made aware of that ?
Also second question
Do you have a occurence in the manga where any Kozuki are aware of the dawn of the world beside Yamato, Momo and Oden and beside the prophecy of Hiyori whish is not really about the dawn of the world ?

I'm indeed suggesting that there is something that we are missing. The kozuki were not aware of the dawn but the minks were and Yamato was made aware of the dawn because of the book.

The question is... HOW ?

I tried to be humble but to see someone say they like everything about yamato except oden is like hearing someone say they like everything about a stale piece of bread except the taste.

I'm glad I didn't poke into this when it was a hot topic because it would likely be "This character said they wanted to join and I like being right so I stan them". I gotta respect the people who are willing to take an L. Logika, Pot goblin, rumbles.
Hey! My name is "Rambles"! :pepeanger:

But thank you. :pepeshy:
Post automatically merged:

Let @Warback give his reasons, but since I agree I might respond as well
- don't want an asspull for SHP getting rescued, and unless Kuma comes and somehow teleports them, I don't really see them winning this
- nice parallel to Sabaody
- good place to make them take a break and improve their abilities
Kuma teleporting them is currently what I think could very well happen (together this time). You would like to see them get seperaated again?

they already do it very well

Yes that’s why i said official rigger. Nami did very well with medicine but she is no chopper. And they managed to steer the ship well enough but they are no Jinbe. I‘m just saying that Oda could just give someone that role and then say stuff like “with this we can finally pull out the full potential of the sunny”. Also don’t under estimated the role of professional rigger on the ship. I know their importance and what impact they can make.

Yes that’s why i said official rigger. Nami did very well with medicine but she is no chopper. And they managed to steer the ship well enough but they are no Jinbe. I‘m just saying that Oda could just give someone that role and then say stuff like “with this we can finally pull out the full potential of the sunny”. Also don’t under estimated the role of professional rigger on the ship. I know their importance and what impact they can make.
I don't see how this can improve the life of the ship but why not

so Bonney has a multi-cloning technique. They're doing well, there's no need for a rigger knowing that you have to be several. It's mainly nami who determines which way the wind is blowing and gives the orders.

so Bonney has a multi-cloning technique. They're doing well, there's no need for a rigger knowing that you have to be several. It's mainly nami who determines which way the wind is blowing and gives the orders.
I didn’t say there is a need. Read first everything before commenting. Since a lot of people put a lot of importance on positions, we were saying that Oda can still just give people a position. And there are still roles on ships that are not officially filled. Some of them being rigger, lookout, quertermaster, boatswain, master at arms, etc. that’s the point. I’m not saying there is a need for a rigger.