Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I highly doubt Yamato is both Kaido and Toki's son, unless Kaido raped Toki which is something I doubt Oda will ever reveal. Don't know why some people are obsessed with making Kaido and Toki a thing, maybe Kaido just went out there banged a girl and then took the kid after he was born.
Where is this idea Yamato is Kaido x Toki son. :whitepress:

But for me, its because Kaido might had a huge honor toward Oden. When we see toki ran away from the castle and said that prophecy, she might actually pregnant. And then later on, she gave Yamato birth and she might died not long after that. Knowing this, Kaido adopted Yamato as a sign of his respect toward Oden. And kaido might trained Yamato to be strong as Oden was.

So, Yamato might never know who is his real father and his real mother. Thats why he said to luffy in the text spoilers "Im Yamato, it is Kaido's son". but, he still inherit Oden's will, trying to open up land of Wano.

But for me, its because Kaido might had a huge honor toward Oden. When we see toki ran away from the castle and said that prophecy, she might actually pregnant. And then later on, she gave Yamato birth and she might died not long after that. Knowing this, Kaido adopted Yamato as a sign of his respect toward Oden. And kaido might trained Yamato to be strong as Oden was.

So, Yamato might never know who is his real father and his real mother. Thats why he said to luffy in the text spoilers "Im Yamato, it is Kaido's son". but, he still inherit Oden's will, trying to open up land of Wano.
I could probably see that happening.

J

Jo_Ndule

Even I who thinks that flying six are joke I don't think that clamatiais can defeat them with one punch, there's no point to let flying six to challenge clamatiais if they all going to be oneshoted I just don't see that also, they are quite confident in their strength to be oneshoted. The sparks are too big for CoA and there is no haki on Yamato's weapon nor on Ulti which means Yamato has CoC until it's proven otherwise.
Yamato could have used invisible CoA as Kaido did to one-shot Luffy.
I visible CoA mixed with CoC.

These guys believe Calamities can oneshot or Low diff Vets easily
Especially in base form... Lol only Katakuri pulled such feat vs RS Ichiji (low high tier)
Base Doffy can't no diff Sanji.
Law Zoro Jinbei Sanji needs mid diff efforts to one-shot a Vet tier dude

Especially in base form... Lol only Katakuri pulled such feat vs RS Ichiji (low high tier)
Kata can only low diff cheffs...

Thing is, Yamato has non-black/blue/green hair. Those are depicted as white in greyscale. Both Momo/Hiyori have blue/black/green hair which is depicted as Black in greyscale. Yamato would then have very different hair from his parents/siblings

Again the sparks are too Big in case of Kaido and Yamato for COA.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thing is, Yamato has non-black/blue/green hair. Those are depicted as white in greyscale. Both Momo/Hiyori have blue/black/green hair which is depicted as Black in greyscale. Yamato would then have very different hair from his parents/siblings
If we put a biological appearance, so yes. He might appear not to be oden-toki's son.

Dont tell me Kaido - Big Mom already did that. :pepestrike:

Status
Not open for further replies.