Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
that was obvious enough because cake's solve so far is me and seatonne as scum, while hayumi and indigo town. thats already 4 opposing your reads so the expectation of good solving from her PoV shudnt be met so far for you

the rest of the reads r basically a summary of who was on which side of ultra's wagon. it's pretty lazy and one dimensional. i hope the game is this easy, maybe it actually is. we'll see. i hope we can get another list after u catch up
Yeah I'm done with you this game. We have a scum flip - that should be the basis from which solving starts because it's hard evidence. And because you've already ruined my game, I'm just going to claim.

I'm the Vig, I shot Fang. I only have one shot. I shot Fang knowing full well he had a reasonable chance of flipping Town, because I believed he would either be scum coached by Ultra (and I felt like Ultra could have ragequit yesterday) or he would be obstructive to solving.

I have another aspect to my role but I don't need to claim it.

Hopefully this is one of the last interactions with you I have to suffer.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is there any actual case on HWHNE? Just looks like another LHF.
the case shud be the utter disappointment that his play has been so far considering the amount of hype he gave pre game. he turned into a full certified troll

or maybe rolled scum when he wanted to be town badly so lost motivation

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah I'm done with you this game. We have a scum flip - that should be the basis from which solving starts because it's hard evidence. And because you've already ruined my game, I'm just going to claim.

I'm the Vig, I shot Fang. I only have one shot. I shot Fang knowing full well he had a reasonable chance of flipping Town, because I believed he would either be scum coached by Ultra (and I felt like Ultra could have ragequit yesterday) or he would be obstructive to solving.

i knew it lol

i didnt ruin ur game, i said u r town under one condition - it being u vigged fang. i could smell it from ur entrance today

however it's a terrible shot from my PoV. i don't think rej puts extra kills on the mafia team tho in a game this size so eh it is what it is

if rej puts an extra kill for scum it's whatever really. if u r serial ur game is over here anyway so u're probably not gonna be one / it's not worth worrying about

since u r 1 shot btw how did i ruin the game for u lol :suresure:

sometimes i sympathize with people, this on the other hand - no

HWHNE is probably town who got a shit role with powers they don't cae about and cba to play. Thats a realistic observation

funny when looking at who killed him, my sus was you because he was questioning you non stop the other day.. seeing you confirm you killing him, when he was town read mostly. the guy was giving reads and you shot him down.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have no real issue with Cake having poor reads, or having reads that don't align with mine, because I don't know how accurate mine are currently and I don't think it's impossible that she reads the game in a way that doesn't match up with me.

I di think, positionally, her play around Ultra looks poor. But I have to question why she would double down if she's scum with Ultra, because she'd surely expect to lose a lot of credibility. She struggles with TMI, that means town reading townies that are scum read, nothing like this to be honest. I wouldn't clear her forever off of this, hence why I said this is a big day for her, but I don't see any reason to actively have her as scum over her reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.