Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
youve quoted reasons of why if Ultra was town it would be bad. Not why he isn't mafia.
Even if I ignore the fact that you're trying to make it sound like defending someone = declaring them town, rather than the reality of defending someone = trying to get people to not lynch them,

In the 3rd post I quoted you directly say that Ultra will flip town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
1. Kiku - Lean Scum (was on the wrong side of Ultra as his wagon was growing iirc, will need to check.
2. Alwaysmind - Null
3. Flower - Lean Town
4. HeWhoHasNoEqual - Lean Town
5. Hayumi - Lean Scum
6. T-Pein™ - Lean Town, but I will posit that he *could* bus Ultra. Don't think it's particularly likely though.
7. Naomi - Lean Town
9. Mr. Reloaded - Null - Undecised, voting was not good end of day but I don't really think it's scum indicative
10. Dr. Watson - Lean Town
11. Ekkologix - Lean Town - Mostly on the wrong side via his pushes, which gives me some reservation, but probably town.
12. Red Night - Indie/Scum - Viable lynch, looked bad off the Ultra flip.
13. Polar Bear - Lean Town - Don't see him being scum with Ultra.
14. CakeWalker - Lean Town - I don't think as scum she defend a scum mate like that. Big day for her today though, I expect some good solving.
15. MangoSenpai - Null/Lean Scum- Ultra did draw some attention to him, but it was mostly soft and didn't go anywhere. Mango had a weird comment about a lack of Ultra vs Ratchet, despite it beginning and he didn't seem to really have anything to offer to the thread insight-wise.
18. Seatonnes - Lean Town - I think he was the countereagon for scum to pivot to.
19. Indigo - Lean Scum - Vote on Flower was pretty horrible, and poorly explained, and actually only came once Flower was a viable wagon. Was again on the wrong side of the Ultra flip, poor reasoning for town reading him. My second pick for scum after Hayumi confidence wise currently.
20. Luka - Lean Town - Very selfish player, and doesn't really seem to care about working with the town. I attribute this more to town because there is a lack of concern about how one is perceived here. Weak read, and can pivot.
21. Michelle - Lean Town - Not quite fully sold on Michelle, yet, but generally have been in agreement with her and was on Ultra early.
23. Sallucion - Null - Needs to be replaced.

@Flower

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also the suggest that I'm Indie here and decide my go-to is to go after Ultra who has a long history of killing me early and often upon me sniffing around him or his mates is very poorly conceived. I think I'm spewed town pretty hard from Ultra's flip actually, and if you can't see that (this is to anyone) then that's on you.

Also the suggest that I'm Indie here and decide my go-to is to go after Ultra who has a long history of killing me early and often upon me sniffing around him or his mates is very poorly conceived. I think I'm spewed town pretty hard from Ultra's flip actually, and if you can't see that (this is to anyone) then that's on you.
Fair.

Even if I ignore the fact that you're trying to make it sound like defending someone = declaring them town, rather than the reality of defending someone = trying to get people to not lynch them,

In the 3rd post I quoted you directly say that Ultra will flip town
and i was wrong. which is counter to my tmi meta as mafia

so scum is incapable of lynching there buddies for town cred.

k

Status
Not open for further replies.